Watch Fear Factor This Monday...

Even better, they probably fondle his prostate for it. Which most of you are well acquainted with.

wow...im not surprised... when every chick on that show has her %$#% half out
30t6p3b.gif

this popular culture is thoroughly disgusting to say the least. Im not down with it at all.

The New generation renaissance ftw.

anyone else feel like this season is way more gross/extreme than it was years ago?

Awwww hecks no! 
sick.gif
I'm not gonna lie though, when I was little I watched this show religiously
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

The higher ups at NBC deliberated on whether or not to even show this episode. Ultimately, they decided to green light it.

The episode is going to air this Monday.

Last summer this episode was aired, it has taken MONTHS for NBC to figure out if they were going to show it.

Here is the challenge: Teams of two must completely drink full glasses of donkey fluids. One glass of donkey pee, one glass of donkey semen.

USA! USA! USA! USA!
not doubting you, but part of your statement makes no sense. so they played it last summer and now they deliberate the green light of re-running it?

did it ever occur to you that sometimes these things are bluffs?

like if the contestants think its real, and the audience thinks its real then no problem.

i mean nobody saw the donkey semen or pee collected right? for all we know they have a lab where they certain stuff that will be digested out of other products.

the donkey nut could just be some artificial flavoring to be gross and some water with a gelatin type thickener. and i mean the pee come on that looks like apple juice anyway haha.

im not saying for sure its fake, but i just dont see the point of really making people drink semen if you can just make them think they did for the sake of the challenge and not reveal it

to them unless someone tries to come with like a lawsuit or some +$+% and they just hit them with the oh wopty like "photoshoped"

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

[Ace] I know he didn't do it baby..
eek.gif
[/Ace]
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

kid_puke_gif.gif

Got to be one of the funniest gifs i've ever seen. Even better than the gorilla on the bmx bike. I laughed for like 5 min 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom