Watch your Avatars...you'll be suspended over them without warning.

bastitch

Staff member
I'm seeing racier avatars as time goes on and they are not going to be tolerated. Too many users such as myself use NikeTalk to pass the time at work oraround their families. We can't have that anymore.We'll be handing out suspensions without warning so check your icon. If you have to ask, changeit.

5f025e42e2981bdcf8641fe925be07807e7664f_t.gif

laugh.gif

Clutchshooter had some underwear model in his avy; my girl saw it and assume that was his/her pic

Needless to say, I got some dirty looks for the rest of the day

^ CAN YOU PLEASE HELP MY FRIEND?

'thunderchunk69' can't post, but he can log in, it says he needs to become a member...?
his avy disappeared from his recent posts and he never got a PM about getting banned/suspended.
can you help?

i figured since my avy came off of america's funniest home videos, it would be appropriate for families, but then i thought to myself, "Dogghetto-gagging a 12-year-old... hmm..." and i changed it.

thanks for the warning.

And that is why I'm sticking to normal picture avys.

The 100 x 100 size gif avys are pretty difficult to get under 150 without having to sacrifice quality and creativity.

^Have him clear out his cookies. It could be a snag from yuku's end. He's better off messaging an admin personally. It may take a day or two for themto get back but they're the best ones to help him pinpoint his problem.

He's not on the memberlist.

I can't find "thunderchunk69" for jack. Sorry. He might have to reapply.

Hey Bastitch y'all gotta do something about that yuku image uploader thing, when your avy is well under the NT limit and you put it on yuku it adds ton ofunreasonable weight to it. Why does that happen? It really messes things up for everyone.
ic8d2u_th.gif

Back
Top Bottom