lips.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Mighty Ducks
pimp.gif

Yo...

real question...do ya'll think her dad was around when she was growing up a bunch but has only recently started to come around or do you think shes this way just because she is?

I'd have a problem with my daughter just snapping pics on a twitter feed like that... I have no problem with her dating cause thats natural but come on now...you always have to wonder about these attention *lovers*
Like...there is a reason you're doing this. 

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by Al Audi

looks like her dad
this.

so much so that my erection can only be achieved in the pics not showing her face or when shes rockin shades
laugh.gif
Please bro I don't mind her looking like her dad I have been with plenty who resemble their dad. I am full blown off those pics 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by Al Audi

looks like her dad
this.

so much so that my erection can only be achieved in the pics not showing her face or when shes rockin shades
laugh.gif
Please bro I don't mind her looking like her dad I have been with plenty who resemble their dad. I am full blown off those pics 
laugh.gif

stepped righton out the closet there did we..

^^^nah I think people saying that her face turns them off because of her dad is more ayo than me stating a fact that attractive girls can often look like their dads. I mean, it is her dad for cryin' out loud
laugh.gif
. Chances are she will resemble him. Just like any other girl

Back
Top Bottom