ways to cheer her up (girlfriend thread)

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Make her an "essentials" bag. Should run you 20-30 dollars and my girl loved it. Just go out and buy things you know she loves. My girl likes certain jelly bellys, gardettos, miss vickys jalapeno chips, hello kitty band aids, little bottles of lotion and stuff from bath and body works, etc. Put that in a nice bag and leave it on her bed or somwhere to surpise her.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Make her an "essentials" bag. Should run you 20-30 dollars and my girl loved it. Just go out and buy things you know she loves. My girl likes certain jelly bellys, gardettos, miss vickys jalapeno chips, hello kitty band aids, little bottles of lotion and stuff from bath and body works, etc. Put that in a nice bag and leave it on her bed or somwhere to surpise her.
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Lol at alot of these "suggestions"

But you can really never go wrong with laying the pipe...she will go as happy as can be to school

Originally Posted by ediaz411

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

whip it out.
knew it was only a matter of time before this was said

You're naive if you don't think this will work. Better yet, really want to know how to get a girl happy?

Go down on her.
pimp.gif
65% of the time, it works everytime!

roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
id prolly actually do sumthin like that tho

Originally Posted by eashawty

roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
id prolly actually do sumthin like that tho

People can laugh all they want, but when you've been with a girl seven years you have to get creative..Well if you want to be a good boyfriend..

lol @ "essentials" bag, i feel u tho niketalker thats real creative may do stn like that

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

pick up 2 mexicans from home depot and have them act as her butlers for the day.

easy $80
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

does sound like a good idea.

Til you walk in on them beating it up like a piñata
grin.gif

post her pics on NT and then show her the comments*

*only if you want a new girlfriend

Back
Top Bottom