WDYHFB

Originally Posted by WavieCrocket

2 oatmeal creampies

Oh wait, nvm.

- Onion Bagel + Avocado + Cofee, cream and one packet of sugar.

Lunch - Ikes sandwich
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Water.. I've been eating once or twice a day at most... I haven't been able to keep food down and my appetite has almost been non existent. 
ohwell.gif
[/color]
No lie fam, I've been the same way. I don't know whats going on nowadays. I used to eat 4-5 times a day. 

Originally Posted by PRIME

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Water.. I've been eating once or twice a day at most... I haven't been able to keep food down and my appetite has almost been non existent. 
ohwell.gif
[/color]
No lie fam, I've been the same way. I don't know whats going on nowadays. I used to eat 4-5 times a day.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Exact same thing with me. [/color]
30t6p3b.gif

A lot of ya'll need to start doing research on what you are eating. A lot of people are eating stuff loaded with GMO's.

I haven't had breakfast in the last 4 months ever since I started my leangains Intermittent Fasting approach to eating... and I've never felt so much better and sharper

Originally Posted by PRIME

ohwell.gif
[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Exact same thing with me. [/color]
30t6p3b.gif
Could be that youre only eating after burning and your body got used to it. thats what happened to me i would only eat after i smoked but now that ive been more active my appetite has come back a little. still mostly only eat after i burn though
30t6p3b.gif

a green smoothie with protein or 2 eggs with 2 dice habenero peppers in it, with whole wheat toast and maybe some sorta sandwich meat

I never eat breakfast during the week unfortunately
30t6p3b.gif
bad habit

...after I graduate this year I'm definitely gonna try to get into the habit of cooking for myself in the morning. The few times I do, I love it
pimp.gif

chocolate/vanilla/strawberry protein+fiber shake + piece of a fruit.

same thing, every morning. not even trying to be a health freak, but its very quick & convenient.... and has you feelin 5 lbs lighter within minutes!

always milk and cereal (cinnamon life, cinnamon toast crunch, or frosted mini wheats)+protein shake or plain oatmeal+dollop of PB+protein shake

Back
Top Bottom