smh.gif

23MichaelJordan45 8)
glasses.gif

PURPLE CITY BIRD GANG​

GotEm4Cheap nice pics
dalilboy clean 12's
TEAM S O L E M E N T A L I T Y​

Can't tell me nothin!

thanks KingOfKicks and silverswoosh. Nice Jordans every1.

Wore my FR 3s today, no pics tho. Tooooo lazy to take some :b
tongue.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG> Member #1- ICeMaN
FOR SALE: sz60 Athentic Jordan Bullets Jersey PM ME​

Quote:
i guess i get what you're saying haree425... ive seen people like that who thought they were God's gift but in order to know how someone carries himself you have to talk to him or already know that person...you can't make assumptions based on how someone is dressed and posting a picture of someone who does that (dresses like that) and branding him a hypebeast is not right

go back and look at the picture that calibeebee posted a little bit ago... do you think people who are modest or humble take pictures like that of themselves?

i understand that making assumptions about people is wrong... but do we really need to know this guy to be able to figure out how he sees himself?

yea kauze i like my stuff to match, but i dnt walk around lookin at everyone else and klownin them kauze of what they wear with their stuff, becauze i know im not better than anybody. hypebeasts act like its a competition and thats why they do what they do. i wear artful dodger jeans and other premium denim wit my kicks, but i dnt go around flossin it like its the best @#%$ since microwaves. i just like to be fresh. and sometimes u dont have 2 kno a person, u can just study their mannerisms and figure it out most of the time.
KaLl Me S.s. JoRdAn... I gOt JaYz On DeCk.

:frown:
frown.gif

conceding defeat...i tried
anyways...metallic 5s/abercrombie cargo shorts/ plain black tee

nah u had a good point my dude... all people that wear stuff like dat arnt beasts... so dnt feel defeated homie. BTW dalilboy nice og xii'z and fresh fit due wit the cardinals above me.^^^^
KaLl Me S.s. JoRdAn... I gOt JaYz On DeCk.

^^word. nice fit with the 7s Jordan23Head
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG> Member #1- ICeMaN
Gwinnett County​
FOR SALE: sz60 Athentic Jordan Bullets Jersey PM ME​

Whats good NT.
Blak/Caro 5s to chill. Boring Friday :smh:
smh.gif
:frown:
frown.gif

check whats in the background :wink:
wink.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
Sz 13 Flint XIX and white Navy XIX SE FS together $125 shipped Member #3- Jim Dean
TEAM Mortal Kombat​

How's it going NT...ANOTHER beautiful day here in Louisville KY...

1552vd1.jpg
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

OLNL SZ8.5,9,9.5,11,14 $260 shipped​

Back
Top Bottom