WDYWT Air Jordan Edition Vol. 2

keep asking myself why i dont have flints?
TEAMMARVEL​
>>>MAYJUH[/code][/font]

teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

GO BUY SOME GEAR!
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

A few days ago, never got around to posting:

img4876tl2.jpg

img4881ip4.jpg

grapes are truly something special

63bh9ok.jpg
Ang'Ge is on one/Flipside my negative switch/Ang'Ge will off you, done ( dun)/Intended was not the pun double entendre/I'll Illmatically son ya/Restless,exhibit a little insomnia/I never sleep, cuz sleep is the cousin of Death, relativity/I'm facing it, sometimes it's Ruthless/keep your eyes wide for those trying to lie you in bed (put you to rest)/not sheets and quilts, more like the opposite of living/I'm psychic, knowing what was just in your head/before you read the last line, your thought was "dead"/think of what I just said/on point, am I?- Ang'Geon E. Jeffrey

Probably One of The Most Loved/Hated Jays
Dub Zero X Jordan IV Tee X Rocawear Shorts To See
Superbad Crazy Movie :rofl:
roll.gif
66t0sqt.jpg
4u2t4s2.jpg
6blex4k.jpg
4pufb40.jpg
TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Underground king effecting the masses
TEAM CLEVELAND​
The City's Missing piece

Tour Yellow IV's...

660fiig.jpg
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

OLNL SZ8.5,9,9.5 $260 shipped...FR III 11.5 $160 shipped.​

Quote:
Probably One of The Most Loved/Hated Jays Dub Zero

True but for some reason I got a pair when these first came out but thought I'd get my money's worth so try to rock them every now and then...
http://photobucket.com
"White Leather, Hot New Pair of Rims, Brand New Pistol With The Trigger Like A Hair Pin"-Weezy Baby

^^ Those Cement III's are just amazing. Sparkling white. Why can't JB just make those a standard shoe that's always in stock so you can have a fresh pair whenever you want.

nice kicks everyone wore xiii's today:
THE JOKER GANG
HaHaHaHaHaHa
TEAMKINGKOOPA
Team Negrodamus​

^^i wish i coulda have gotten those instead of the flints,
This ain't no tall order this is nothin' to me Difficult takes a DAY, impossible takes a WEEK~Jay Z <a href='myspace.com/redrg23'>add the kid</a>

teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Back
Top Bottom