WDYWT ~~Air Jordan Edition~~

ppl still say hypebeast? :smh:
smh.gif

Thanks Dom90. Clean XIII's tek9pnda. Are those the ones that are "supposedly" to be retro'ed next year or is it the white/blaclk toe ones? Anyway, too fresh! Btw, nice XX1's dalitso, reminds me I need to wear mine more often.

those VIIs up there are friggin freeeeesssshhh

"Im addicted to fresh/ 6 pairs of kicks is my definition to twelve steps"- Hov

wore my flips yesterday(recycled pic), and my fire red 3s today (too lazy to take a pic today tho, oh well, I hope today's pickup will make up for that :wink:
wink.gif
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG>ICeMaN. 98% sb appreci-HATER​
Wanted(sz13-14)Wht/blk/red AJ retro 2, Space Jam XI (DS or used), ANY retro IX mid (or pearl lows)​
F/S: VVNDS Authentic Nike Wash. Bullets throwback jersey #23 Jordan sz 60 *CHEAP*. PM me if interested​

What are you guys wearing with the Olive Vs? Nothing I find has Olive/Orange, let alone Olive itself, except for the ugly JB clothing.

Looking for Boarder Blue Dunk SB Size 11.5 DS

Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

^^I knew that was gonna appear sooner or later
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG>ICeMaN. 98% sb appreci-HATER​
Wanted(sz13-14)Wht/blk/red AJ retro 2, Space Jam XI (DS or used), ANY retro IX mid (or pearl lows)​
F/S: VVNDS Authentic Nike Wash. Bullets throwback jersey #23 Jordan sz 60 *CHEAP*. PM me if interested​

Quote:
^^^ :lol:
laugh.gif
WOW, that mall must be a ghost town when jays drop. nice pick up.

It appears so. The only spot in there that I see with the jordans (even LS releases) is DTLR. That's where I got my VIIs from. I know I saw cardinal VIIs on the shelf, they still have the OLNL pack on display, and I think they also have the black XXIIs on sale right now for $150 and I'm mad cause I bought the white XXIIs for retail in March. I'm pretty sure they still have the FR and Flip 3s too.
Quote:
BlackIce nice find on those flint vii's. The mall must be slept on hard.

It sure seems like it. Yesterday alone at the mall I saw a pair of grey/orange 5s :x
sick.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG> ICeMaN. sb appreci-HATER no more (shut up Khal)
F/S: VVNDS Authentic Nike Jordan Bullets jersey size60 CHEAP
NYC <-> ATL​

:rofl:
roll.gif
AirJ doesnt let anything go! The Vick Jersey, the guy with the 3's.... I always notice him crackin jokes at these guys :rofl:
roll.gif
"Lets Hug It Out"​

AirJ24, that IS

Looking for Boarder Blue Dunk SB Size 11.5 DS

Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

Black Ice116- Yeah Stonecrest is sort of a ghost town but dont let a hyped up release come out, you can thank my homeboy nightruans for blowing up that spot, I used to get in and out with no line. But South Dekalb got OLNL on sale for 150.
"People who talk all the time never have anything to say"-Me
Wanted: Jordan I, II, XII's and OLY. VII Sz. 12-13 AIM: vcof2006

Back
Top Bottom