WDYWT ~~Air Jordan Edition~~

I want a pair of Infrareds sooooooooooooooooo bad. :frown:
frown.gif
2hmfv2t.jpg
I can go solo like a Tyson bolo
...And make the fly girls wanna have my photo...

haha all ur pics look the same^^
..Not feeling that chain at all up there^
Stand Strong. Think Steady. Stay True.

wore the oreos to the dunk xchange in SF, it was my 1st shoe convention. it was a good time...minus the creasing lol

fs! BLK/CARO Vs, BLK/CHROME IIs, OG FLINTS, WHT/BLUE DUBZ, ICE GREEN Xs pm if u interested"wearin the same fit as yesterday mornin / same shirt same jeans, all i do is switch up Jordans!"...jaehow

^^Very nice oreos!
I live a straight edge life. I don't smoke, drink, or have casual sex. My only addiction is Jordans!

I don't buy into the hype...I buy what I like!

yo i know NT been up for a LONG time, and it has hella members...so im SURE this can't be the 1st time someones posted a pik of a chain with a shoe on it...my boy ALLREDJS was doin that in 03 lol. and i did it with the olympic 7s when they dropped, and it only looks good with a baby bootie 1c-2c lol not a boys size4.

anyway watchin sports center this mornin.......

fs! BLK/CARO Vs, BLK/CHROME IIs, OG FLINTS, WHT/BLUE DUBZ, ICE GREEN Xs pm if u interested"wearin the same fit as yesterday mornin / same shirt same jeans, all i do is switch up Jordans!"...jaehow

^^^sik ol XIs and the cements toward the top killin too.

Whoops, sorry guys! haha...little embarrassed :wow:
embarassed.gif

TEAM HYPEBEAST​

"I Buy What you Wish you Had"
LIMITED KICKS, EXPENSIVE DENIM, INDY TEES, SHARK HOODIES

Back
Top Bottom