WDYWT ~~Air Jordan Edition~~

Nice Laney's Uptempo81! Those black/red XI's look fresh too, djshabby! Just some low 1's for me.
24phq2f.jpg

^^man, those low 1's up there are clean.. also nice milts as well up there^^..i can't wait for next month..

^^^
Yeah bro, those look like bootleg 'OGs'. Shape on the medial side and on the toe box is off.

SSUUURRRREEEEE^^^^^^^^ yes they are really fake mmmhhmmmm..keep thinking that, def shows how much you both know....its okay i forgive you aong with other knowledgable jordan collectors
178425357.jpg

178425364.jpg

<---- I <3 mi vida....

"crabcakes and football, thats what maryland does!"[b/]
-Maryland's Fi

^ Leather on those look horrible..the tongue is awfully high, and the date isnt touching the barcode, I actually dont even see a date on those. :\
ohwell.gif

Man those are real. I have a pair I bought myself at footlocker the morning they released. And back then the production date was not on the tag like they are now. So lay off people they are real.

yeah those og xiii's authentic yall trippin
DIFFICULT TAKES A DAT IMPOSSIBLE TAKES A WEEK

RESPECT ALL FEAR NONE

VALLEY BOY AND
REPPIN IT WITH DEEP LOVE

damn seeing those clean lowtop 1s that shoofoo has...makes me want to buy another new pair

Thanks guys. Those X's make me wish mine were still DS. Very nice! Wore military IV's again.

I got bored so I threw in some fire red laces on my black cats

DS LeBron Bday Bundle size 12 $240
DS Zoom Kobe 11.5 Black/Maize $130
DS XIX low white/cement size 12 $75
DS Black Cats size 12 $130
NDS XIII flints size 12 $125

jacobmontana,

thanks man. i dont rock my fives with lacelocks. theyre just sitting in the box.

Back
Top Bottom