^
wow you are not 15 i would of believed you if u said your 10

anyways what i wore yesterday
UNDS low XXs+jordan tee= 8)
glasses.gif

------------------
LOOKING FOR Js size.11-11.5
email-MJAIR45@msn.com

Wow, those IV's were not so hard to point out were they? I saw maybe 5 posts after that pics was posted, and nobody said a word!
What you know about getting you a whip? Buy yourself some shoes, then your car kicks.

Wow, those IV's weren't THAT hard to point out were they? I saw maybe 4 or 5 posts after the pics was posted, and nobody had said a thing! Get that fake stuff outta here.
What you know about getting you a whip? Buy yourself some shoes, then your car kicks.

i wore the bred XIIIs 2day

9e7a2a64.jpg

OHHHH!!!! B4 i 4get........
a48003a1.jpg
f28e8d23.jpg
4410d043.jpg

are they really FAKES??? if so i got GOT lol dam........
"wearin the same fit as yesterday mornin / same shirt same jeans, all i do is switch up Jordans!"...jaehow
new "KICKS" flow comin soon myspace.com/ilovexi

dam duke GOT my @#%$ if the IVs fake.......well i ges im on the hunt for the REAL this time...good lookin tho ya'll
"wearin the same fit as yesterday mornin / same shirt same jeans, all i do is switch up Jordans!"...jaehow

When did NT become a modeling contest for high school freshman. This is getting hilarious. And those IV's look like the fakes I got stiffed for on Ebay a while back.

DAAAAAAMMMMM thats sum bull....i like these IVs too! lol looks like ima hoop in em now.

jc619er - hope ur not callin me a highskooler caz ive alrdy graduated and my 4s r real, dunno if ur talkin bout Jaehow's

Jaehow - r u talkin bout my 4s?

or am i just being self-ceneterd o_O .... maybe no1 is talkin bout me...

IONO!!
www.myspace.com/ishbugsi

-got my jordans on caz dey r real sneakaz-

LOL im talkin bout mine playboy, i had no idea the was fake...hoop shoes now lol

it was actually a while back and i dont remember the exact price but it was over a buck fif...sad to say lol. i've had em for the longest and was proud to have them jumpoffs too.

Quote:
didnt want to ruin any of my good J's on a rainy day so i threw these on

Are you proud because VNDS Military's aren't a "good J"? And you're cool enough to wear them on a rainy day? Just give them to me if that's what you're gonna do to them. I don't understand why somebody would pay over a bill to wear some Jordan's in the rain.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Espino, in a couple years from now when my Mili's r still DS.....will they be considered a "good" J than?
The World Iz Yourz

- What Eez It: yo dog u dont got to understand y i waste a over a bill on these and would wear them in the rain its my dough i waste in on what the hell i want. and why do u want mine u could get these still at the store why dont you go get some

and Jacobmontana: these shoes wont be worth so much in a few years if ur talking $ wise. maybe sentimental if they are ur favorites.

:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

It's been a few days since I've posted in here, mainly because this Jordan post moves tooo slow >:
mad.gif
. BUT I want to point out a few things:

First: thank u Fresh iz back and Ridaq23.
Next: Italian3, u don't look 10, but u don't look 15 either, but on the bright side it don't matter what us here on NT thinks, cause u know the truth. You'll probably be one of them young lookin older guys pullin some of the 20 yr old women when u're in ur 30s or even 40s maybe, who knows?
Finally, I thought Jaehow's IVs were real. How can y'all tell that they're fake? plz shed some light. thanks in advance

EDIT: oh yea I 4got something. I aint trying to flame cause u r right, it's your money u do what u want with it, but come on espino boy, those have to be worth more than some "rainy day" kicks. The quality on those 4s aren't bad enough for you to just waste $100+ on them for no reason. I agree with What Eez It, u might as well just give them away

NOW BACK TO THE JORDANS:
yesterday (recycled pic)
3zggmip.jpg

my wht/red 8s to chill b4 going to work

<Do THe RiGHT THiNG>

:rofl:
roll.gif
@ these young cats lookin like they still watch dragon ball z..kid go do your homework
Damn Fresh​
Im Still Fresh.​

Back
Top Bottom