WDYWT ~~Air Jordan Edition~~

Quote:
If you can notice, i put clear tape at the bottom to keep them clean!

the tape is just eventualy gonna wear away and your gonna be left with sticky dirty soles

I never knew NikeTalk had soooooooo many haterz! I guess it's really true........they're everywhere. They always say when you ain't doin' nothin' you don't have to worry about haterz. I guess i'm doin' somethin' then. You do the math............I give props to anyone in this forum whos been hated on!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
who else thinks that dead serious hoodies look like holloween costumes

i do
I Don't Break Necks, I Strain 'Em

aim-bulldognumb12

University of North Carolina Tarheels 2006-2007 National Champions

44hi0es.jpg

hey nilly787 does people say those are fakes nnd all when u walk to where ever u go?? well those are are nice customs!

I never knew NikeTalk had soooooooo many haterz! I guess it's really true........they're everywhere. They always say when you ain't doin' nothin' you don't have to worry about haterz. I guess i'm doin' somethin' then. You do the math............I give props to anyone in this forum whos been hated on!!!!!!!!!!

^^ :pimp:
pimp.gif

jumpmanfeva: how often do you wanna say that, no wonder therere so many haters..... you guys just making it way to easy :lol:
laugh.gif
....Italien3 where are you :nerd:
nerd.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
Berlin City Rockz

Hows the quility on those Fire Red 3's ? .... Did you get them and find glue stains and creases already on them ?

What I wore today...... Not much. Black/Red 7's . (Not "raptors")

Back
Top Bottom