WDYWT ~~Air Jordan Edition~~

Posted in the WDYW thread. I love these Jordans so much. So responsive and yet I can wear them all day at an amusement park with no soreness.

Dude up there, you should of kept em. I just sold a DMP package and the dude only wanted the XI's but I didn't want to split. Honestly i'm all over the VI's, my fav out of the pack and more wearable with anything you throw at it.
HOUSTON

FS/FT everything DS/NEW: FS only,Kid Robot Pastel Hoody Size Medium in Mens & Size Medium in Womens. Estevan Oriol Size Medium "West Coast" Tee. Jordan VII Flint/ Purple Size 9.5, XXI Red Size 9, XIII Uni Blue Size 9(W), Sheeds Size 9.5

Yo december 12th was my bday here's what I wore to my final in the morning. My favorite J's (favorite shoe) on my 23rd birthday, lemar and dauley, levi 501's and king stampede hat. Look I think I lost a quarter in the pic.....

and this is what I wore later that night to eat w/ friends than get more drank and watch Taladega Nights and than the club with girls that get naked. I wore evisu, goods shirt, ten deep dots, air you breathe windrunner, alife mummy hat and last but not least Wu Tang wallabe clarks son...... I know I went full on hypebeast chea!!!!

_________________________________________________________________​
Your girl want me cause I do it better than youThe whole world want me NT, Im'a Legend to you​
I'LL BE THE ONE ROCKIN KICKS IN 2006​
Hokum(me)= 1/2 of Above The CLouds Design​

Retro Steep Tech*
207174650.jpg
Wat year did these 8s drop again
188982448.jpg

188982464.jpg
:smokin
smokin.gif
TeamRL Polo
Team
Captain
TeamFreshPrince

12/14/06 : OG 12's . Shouldnt have worn them in the rain.

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."

man lovin that Lemar and Dauley shirt

anybody know where i can get one they are all sold out at the store
TEAM PLANTANO

dope xii's. those are the best 12's imo
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
SZ 11 Nort Dunks -DS- for sale

Back
Top Bottom