embarassed.gif

I'll sh0w y0u h0w t0 d0 this s0n...
I'M A NIKE HEAD, I WERE CHAINS....

www.myspace.com/bkjsports

www.mstudioc.com

nice aquas. i wish i had a pair
Team Bay Area​
BOTTLES OF THAT 18MODELS OVER 18ALL GOIN 18​

do you have pics of you wearing the aquas. cuz i cant post some of my shoes and say i wore evn if i didnt. lets see you rokcing them
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
SZ 11 Nort Dunks -DS- for sale

didnt realli have tha time to post so this is tha ones i wore this week.

white green IVs LRG jeans LRG hoody for a meetup with ISSer

fire red Vs to school

BEATER VIs to tanforan mall widd friends

XVs to school
TEAM SIXX FIVE OHHH

THE REAL SAIS..... :lol:
laugh.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
THE REAL HUNDREDS!.
+Too fly for his own good like Icarus.Internationally Known, Nationally Recognized, Locally Respected.

Quote:
^ :lol:
laugh.gif
........ Any other time I would waste another sn..telling you about yourself....but you get a pass since I kinda feel you...I was hesitant @ first but its a whoooooooooooole different feel in person, trust me. + the VI's help it out :wink:
wink.gif

Not meaning to hate bro, not hating on you...just disliking the outfit. I mean, no disrespect to your style or anything, but a FULL outfit of ANYTHING just looks :rolleyes
eyes.gif
Bulls pants, and a Bulls warm up jersey is a little...well you're gonna get alot of looks in the mall. Not everyone is a shoehead or knows about that vintage stuff. To each his own though, much respect bro.

looks like everyone is wearing their 2000 retro V's since the fire reds just came out this past christmas.

Still on that Bull @#%$ .......

370361238_aa4baec061_o.jpg

370361241_cccb069118_o.jpg

370361244_87b27799e1_o.jpg

370361247_6ff1bb5fba_o.jpg

370361249_c7097fdd96_o.jpg
Quote:
Not meaning to hate bro, not hating on you...just disliking the outfit. I mean, no disrespect to your style or anything, but a FULL outfit of ANYTHING just looks :rolleyes
eyes.gif
Bulls pants, and a Bulls warm up jersey is a little...well you're gonna get alot of looks in the mall. Not everyone is a shoehead or knows about that vintage stuff. To each his own though, much respect bro.

:smokin
smokin.gif
..... but I dont go to malls.... honestly I dont.... Everywhere I wear something like this .... the crowd has the upmost appreciation for it.... for what it is ,,, its significance in the culture.....Iknow exactly what you mean but this is not some Jordan Brand jumpsuit I bought at Champs last week :\
ohwell.gif
THE REAL HUNDREDS!.
+Too fly for his own good like Icarus.Internationally Known, Nationally Recognized, Locally Respected.

Back
Top Bottom