WDYWT ~~Air Jordan Edition~~

peep my jelous Grapes in the back
29et950.jpg
:lol:
laugh.gif
Team Goonies
CHEVY RIDIN' HIGH BOY​

READ THIS:

I've never posted anything like this before, but I thought this was worth it.

I run a laboratory at a Big 10 university (not the one in my name). Someone got into an accident and I was unexpectedly asked to give a lecture on Tuesday. When I walked in and introduced myself I heard, "Oh, @#%$! You're a professor?!?" I kind of smiled and then used my best old, white guy, professor voice to say, "Young man, are you mad because I'm styling on you?" A handful of people FELL OUT laughing and the rest of the class was clueless. The rest of the lecture was a lot of fun. Anyway, how would you react if your professor/teacher walked into class dressed like this?

(FYI - those are Stealth/Royal V's on my feet.)

"Heatin' the Midwest with more degrees than a thermometer."

Boilermaker X : Haha Thats awsome. Gota love a professor that goes in the bathroom to take pics for the NT WDYWT post.
Quote:
Trials and Temptations Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.James 1:2-3

3 Nails + 1 Cross = 4 given

thats pretty cool. if i ever had a professor that walked in and said that, iwould fall out of my chair laughing. and pay attention cause you made me laugh
this week he's moppin' floors next week its the fries

Boilermaker x
TEAMAMFAM
Team Bay Area
BOTTLES OF THAT 18MODELS OVER 18ALL GOIN 18

Wednesday*
(Bayside Senior Gift x Levi 505 x CG III)
+To School They Gave the Us Our Senior Gift So had to be The first to Rock it (Yes Bayside Hypebeast)

Today*
(Aeropostale x H&M x Alife)
+To Roosevelt Field Mall to Get A New Cam (Cyber-Shot S650 7.2mp)

Tonight* (Recycled)
(Polo By Ralph Lauren x Levi RED x Classics)
+Said Eff Roxy and Went for the more Mature Empire Lounge 21 and older Lounge (Eff the typical 17 year old @#%$) (My boys Bday)

::KicksFlipaDozen::MYSPACE

^^haha, nope. I see Fabolous
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG>​
ICeMaN. 98% sb appreci-HATER​
Wanted(sz13-14)Wht/blk/red retro 2, Retro Playoff 12, Santana Dunk High, Tiffany Dunks​

Decided to take these out for a spin today
2isgyg0.jpg
Don't quote me boy, I aint said shhh

Quote:
I run a laboratory at a Big 10 university

Quote:
Anyway, how would you react if your professor/teacher walked into class dressed like this?

Those two sentences rubbed me the wrong way. To me, they make you sound like a stuck-up snob. You think you're special because you're a professor that wears jays? If anything, i would say your more close to being a dork than being fly. What professor goes to the bathroom to take a picture of what he's wearing? I'm glad that surprised dude could add to your ego though. That styling on you joke is played out too.

QRICHphxSUNo3 ---
Those two sentences rubbed me the wrong way. To me, they make you sound like a stuck-up snob. You think you're special because you're a professor that wears jays? If anything, i would say your more close to being a dork than being fly. What professor goes to the bathroom to take a picture of what he's wearing? I'm glad that surprised dude could add to your ego though. That styling on you joke is played out too.
WHY ARE YOU HATING?

Quote:
WHY ARE YOU HATING? :wink:
wink.gif
"Anything that is worth doing is worth doing right."
"I've been known to do the impossible like Broadway Joe" - Phife Dawg, A Tribe Called Quest
.TEAM .NIGERIA.​

Back
Top Bottom