RETRO STEEP
AIR JORDANS CONCORDS
210677317.jpg
220997057.jpg
TeamRL Polo
Team
Captain
TeamFreshPrince

damn, its been a while since i posted in here...

Today to go Buffalo Exhange and some other places

sorry for the sk2 pics :\
ohwell.gif

K.L.Cx [ [ -TEAM GOONIES- ] ]

If we was playin' pogs,
every game i'd be slammin' on'em.

^ Nice lasers.

I left my camera in my NY house, and I'm in PA :\
ohwell.gif

I guess no WDYWT for me for another week or so.

ahh my bad haha
Still for the Hawks
Batista, Childress, Claxton, Ivey, Johnson, Jones, Lue, Medvedenko, Pachulia, Richardson, Smith, Stoudamire, M. Williams, S. Williams, Wright

^Thanks. Lol, I think I've worn these more times these past six months than I have the past 5 years.

Quote:
And then he put "I'm not much of a retro kind of guy" anyone could have thought he meant that his 2000s were OG....with some of the things posted around here it's not that far fetched that someone would say that...no big deal....no I don't know the guy...and you should worry about things that concern YOU.
TeamFreshPrince
TeamAmFam​

Black Cat 4s today with yankee fitted

<Do THe RiGHT THiNG>​
ICeMaN. 98% sb appreci-HATER​
Wanted(sz13-14)Wht/blk/red retro 2, Retro Playoff 12, Santana Dunk High, Tiffany Dunks​

Here is what I wore. Air Jordan Retro I Shirt, Jordan Select, and Old Navy Khaki Shorts:

p3050146hp6.jpg
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

Mossified... Its FREEZING in GR, what are you doing wearing shorts!
"Religion is for people scared of hell...Spirituality is for people who've been there "​

aye, Mossified hows that 23 tat lookin' now?
Don't quote me boy, I aint said shhh

Umm, my Tat is a little umm slow healing. I have to wear pants at work which pissed my tattoo off. It became very red, and it was just very painful. But now it is finally healing after two weeks, and it is almost done peeling. A few scabs and such, but because it took so long to heal and what not it is def. going to need a touch up.

It is finally healing though, and I will show it again once it is done looking like a dry alligator.

Cragmatic: I am wearing shorts, because the Tattoo guy said for me to wear shorts when I can because I do not want pants to rub the skin off of my leg, just to let it heal naturally. But yeah, it is def. freezing out, frickin 3 Degrees out right now...
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

^^nice stealh V's, very underated colorway.
TEAM KING KOOPA

Don't quote me boy, I aint said shhh

Quote:
how are Vs from 2000 going to be OG?
am:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.​

Hey Mossified be sure to keep some antibiotic cream on it if it seems red and irritated. You can also tape some saran-warp over it while wearing pants. You defiantly don't wanna mess around and get a staff infection or something.

Back
Top Bottom