WDYWT ~~Air Jordan Edition~~

Weather finally gettin better on LI, can't wait to wear shorts..

img4115ia3.jpg

img4110zy6.jpg

are the real blk/stealth xxiis going to look like that? i thought the full camo was scrapped

Nice PlayOffs with the jersey

i wore my white 1984 Jordan Jersey with my FR3s, cant believe i broke some necks at the mall :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Them black XX2's are nice but my size 13 is sold out on PYS >:
mad.gif

TEAM SUPREMACY

I don't consider my collection in reference to having heat because I could give a damn about how sought after a shoe I happen to own is to somebody else
-HustlinFlip

those black 22s r so fire i cant wait
T E A M M I D W E S T
847 to the 614
Chi to the Bus

Free SickKickGame23

it's been sucky the last 2 days, so I busted these out 2 days late of their 3 year anniversary......nice to finally UnDS them. with a sneakerholic tee.
42x4lz4.jpg

2cnk2o6.jpg

refs:
Jason23Richardson, kadakiss, T2Judgementday, alwaysauthenticjordans(ISS), and others that I have forgotten.

yo xmocncrds those harbours wit those laces are fire. Man i wish my foot wasent so big i need a 15.5 in womens for that.

Quote:
sneakerholic tee

Where you get that shirt at man?
"All Day, Every Day, Any Damn Day"

I got the tee off ebay about a year ago.....I just happened upon it. I found it under "sneakerholic". good luck now though, they probably aren't around any more. It's just a basic silk screen someone probably did out of their basement
refs:
Jason23Richardson, kadakiss, T2Judgementday, alwaysauthenticjordans(ISS), and others that I have forgotten.

^^^ Here's the scoop on SneakerHolic brand clothing for everybody that wants it:

We are going to soon be bringing Kick-Fiend readers one of the hottest upcoming clothing lines very very soon. The shirts that we will be selling are from a clothing line called SneakerHolic, the designer has worked directly with Nike and has been part of an exclusive design team. We are not going to release the pictures of the shirts until we have everything ready for you guys So be on the lookout And oh yeah, We are not going the NIGO route The shirts will be priced anywhere from 19.99 shipped to 23.99 shipped. Email me for more details using the contact us form.

Peace

wore my flint XIII (no pics). But wore my XXIIs around the house when I came home from school.

Thought of the wht/red/blk XXI and wanted to see what the same colorway of the XXII would look like with red laces. I just might keep the white, but they don't look as plain with the red laces than they do with the white laces
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG>​
ICeMaN. 98% sb appreci-HATER​
Wanted(sz13-14)Wht/blk/red retro 2, Retro Playoff 12, Santana Dunk High, Tiffany Dunks​

^^for real. i'm STILL waitin on jb to retro those.
If I talk to people like they stupid as hell, does that mean God's gonna make my kids be stupid as well?

Xbox 360 - CED2
PS3 - CED2
Wii - CED2 (4912 5588 1002 5609)

Those 13 Lows are straight FIYYYAHHHHHH :wow:
eek.gif

TEAM SUPREMACY

I don't consider my collection in reference to having heat because I could give a damn about how sought after a shoe I happen to own is to somebody else
-HustlinFlip

(recycled pic)
TEAM SUPREMACY

-HustlinFlip

Back
Top Bottom