+ + + WDYWT April 2009 vol. STILL NO PIC QUOTING!!! + + +

PETEROCK stays clean
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PETEROCK1

boneyards cap / ih roadbeast windbreaker / ih block check western / ih 634s / bad brains sk8 hi
how do you get your cuffs to look that clean? and the jean to look more stiff like yours? if theres a thread for this. refer me to it..thanks

Originally Posted by inft28dwitSNEAKERS

Originally Posted by PETEROCK1

boneyards cap / ih roadbeast windbreaker / ih block check western / ih 634s / bad brains sk8 hi
how do you get your cuffs to look that clean? and the jean to look more stiff like yours? if theres a thread for this. refer me to it..thanks

first off, i would say these are still fairly new. i mean, i bought them almost 2 years ago, but just started wearing them 2 weeks ago. also, the denim is notyour normal 8-13 oz. denim like old navy/gap/levis' 501, etc....., it's 21 oz. extra heavy denim right here. iron heart is the shizznit!

jpo89, thanks!

Originally Posted by ProperLive

Originally Posted by ParliaitN

Originally Posted by PONRinthisWGM

Par how do you make those?
can't tell you man, but honestly; i don't TELL...i just SELL
laugh.gif

again, that's my recession hustle...
happy.gif

who bought that? how much?

I'm slowly but surely getting requests and getting my name out there. I need to start a blog site so that I can get my name out there. prices vary on time,detail, and size...just wait, you're going to love the orchid with pot!
pimp.gif

How do so many of you have the camper green JD Sports Dunks?!

I never managed to get a pair when they came out and I was actively looking, but I've seen at least 3 pairs in 15 pages.

I'm seriously salty right now
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom