+ + + WDYWT April 2009 vol. STILL NO PIC QUOTING!!! + + +

Originally Posted by LimeGreen95s

while listening to some
chesterlovefuturecover.jpg

Is that the album cover? Wikipedia didn't have it up, so I wasn't sure what it was. I am going to have to change that in my iTunes if that is indeedthe album cover.

How is the album anyway? I found him on Youtube a few days ago (She Loves Everybody) and I'm a fan. I like their sound, it's different.

^^ nice stabs, need to wear mine but the white on the rear sole is coming off and i've wore them maybe 4x.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by LimeGreen95s

while listening to some
chesterlovefuturecover.jpg

Is that the album cover? Wikipedia didn't have it up, so I wasn't sure what it was. I am going to have to change that in my iTunes if that is indeed the album cover.

How is the album anyway? I found him on Youtube a few days ago (She Loves Everybody) and I'm a fan. I like their sound, it's different.
I'm loving their album right about now...

I saw Chester French about a year ago at the Orange Peel in NC, when N.E.R.D. went on a small tour before Seeing Sounds. They were not that great at the timeand you could tell they were still working the kinks out of their show. However, I have been anticipating this album for a while and the She Loves Everybodyvideo is great.

N.E.R.D. on the other hand killed that show, not so much when I saw them in November.

Did anyone else catch this? I laughed (no hate). I'm curious to see what madness is going to going down. I'd bet money there are kids there with theirparents. Someone take pictures, please. I might cop the black ones, but not if it's pure chaos. They're not that cool, in my opinion. Best of luck toanyone going. Stay safe!

f69266f37de665ed67647e356b1c1fb5b77228ca.bmp

Oh, and dope Ndestrukts on page 9.
smokin.gif

Wore my favorites yesterday to get drivers license renewed and again today and prolly for the next several days too.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom