WDYWT April fools

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess these two don't get a pass...lol. And I assume you mean 11 low IE versions...
20170115_193641.png
900x900px-LL-3ef76616_20150113_163348.jpeg
900x900px-LL-b4df0a20_20150113_163819.jpeg
The only lows ever made for the 11 were the “IE versions”.

Last edited:
These are the only acceptable low 12’s ever. Actually had a pair in the 90’s. Really liked them. Now 99% are garbage but these are the 1% you can get away with.
People have the wrong idea of rich people..just cause my parents are rich doesn't mean they waste money on stuff like that.

I'm not some spoiled celebrity rofl.

Last edited:
People have the wrong idea of rich people..just cause my parents are rich doesn't mean they waste money on stuff like that.

I'm not some celebrity rofl.
Woah there with the backhanded post buddy. I never insinuated you were rich. I’m middle class, maybe upper middle, I could throw some kid $20 to take my tree down if I wanted. I never would’ve thought you to be a celebrity either lol. No idea where all that came from. I see what you’re doin there:smokin

Woah there with the backhanded post buddy. I never insinuated you were rich. I’m middle class, maybe upper middle, I could throw some kid $20 to take my tree down if I wanted. I never would’ve thought you to be a celebrity either lol. No idea where all that came from. I see what you’re doin there:smokin
you strongly implied it, i can feel what was in your heart when you said that

i see what you're doing too :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom