WDYWT Aug-Sept 2007.

Tiffany's for Sake Bombing then lounge right after....very fun night. They survived the night...not a scratch on them.
dsc01347cq1.jpg

woke up late this morning.. kept it simple.
i miss the daily breakfast
dsc04702fe6.jpg

classssssic

lacoste / polo / self-doubt
hmm hmmm hmm
dsc04701pw5.jpg

if the devil wear prada, adam eve wear nada..
they're just shoes..
..is it really that serious?​

going to starbucks get some coffee and do some home work.
5950 flip hat, 5 and a dime x sinfull things x atomic werecats t's, 555 soul shorts, and j xvii
http://photobucket.com

take it easy on me i'm an NT pic posting virgin

hip hop is dead and mtv killed it.

Neek why isnt your arm around the girl.
"lets put it this way...i am so out of your league....if your league were to explode i would not hear that explosion for another three days"

to the mall to pick up some stuff and to get the 411 on the Friday the 47th hoody (sorry i still dont know how to resize images on a mac)
4pn2bmq.jpg

4m2cgmo.jpg

Dozoyuroshiku that's a cool pic...
JJLT76 I like your Hundreds shirt...I was trying to get that yesterday but they only had a small.

Quote:
dudes girl is extra cute lol, they are mad cuzz they are not getting nonnnnn hahaha

First off she's not extra cute, shes just cute. Secondly, if she is your wifey, you shouldn't put her "butt" on blast like that for Niketalk to see and call it a "bonus shot". You should have more respect for her.
Leebuttahz@mac.com
"I don't know much about her, i mean, i mean keep your eye on the prize and uhhh."- Sheneneh

Wore(real old pics smh at my old pants size {last summer})

Out wit the fam them prolly politicin later..Crazy night last night and documented... 59fiftey is back by the way. :pimp:
pimp.gif

But On Another Note One Day It Will All Make Sense..

You Say Im Messed Up But I Know It Aint True.. Imma Find Her One Day But I Know It Aint You..

Back
Top Bottom