WDYWT Aug-Sept 2007.

its hot and boring.
changed into shorts

Acrylick
SB Dunks
am i the ONLY one without a sig?

I made sure today was a good and productive day.
I had to unDS XIII's.

66d1l3a.jpg

bluesupermario
" Am I Thinkin' Too Hard? Or Perhaps It's Just Reality And The Project Mentality...."

*Utrecht City, Reppin' The Heart Of Holland*

Quote:
Shambles? It may be, but believe me its for reasons much greater than these kids shoes.

I think he was referring to the fact that you're taking pictures of your students shoes instead of teaching them.

it's so jacked up man. I've missing my Blazers that I skate in for two weeks now. I go to grab my Ireland SB dunks this morning out of the box and they're gone, but my busted Blazers are in there. I think my cousin stole them from me while I was at work. My band-aids are gone,too.

anywho

info please?!

Ill try to live each day as if it were my last/Whether its content with frowns or laughter/I cant predict the futures holdings/ Therefore, I stick to the present /As if Im mimicking gift wrapper/My body is wrapped around my mind and/Some thoughts never make it to the light/Others, well, they rip through like /Bullets piercing the skin/Meaning, theyll have a painful effect /Sometimes at my expense, not what one expects/At least from AngGeon/My generosity shadows my ill-behavior and thoughts-Ang'Geon Emetrea Jeffrey

feeling a little "grouchy" today...couldn't even get to the barber shop in time :rolleyes
eyes.gif
grouchysbsxn4.jpg
YoungVanus1
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

S . o . S!​

Jordan Freak, good to see they didn't crack im gonna have to UN DS my black cements 4s
TEAM DARK KNIGHT
Some men, just want to watch the world burn.​

an66eon
" With My Ego I Can Stand There In A Speedo And Be Looked At Like A Freakin' Hero..... "

Back
Top Bottom