WDYWT Aug-Sept 2007.

Quote:
I understand having an opinion, but it is statements like this that give off the whole elitist, I-know-way-more-than-you attitude that is so obnoxious. Seriously, quit that. You are not a rap guru, you know what you like and you have your opinion, but dont try and pass it off as if it is the truth-be-told. Dont.

Beat me to the punch.
Cool Grey 3's size 12 DS 200 shipped. Email: najeeskywalker2@sbcglobal.net

Kitrov... very dope pic! cool concept.....
FS: Air Max 1 HOA sz 7.5 DS w/ BOX
Air Max 97 HOA Silver sz 11 DS... PM ME

--*--SELL ME YOUR SZ 13 AIR MAXES--*--

whenever I see this thread jump like 4 pages i know something is going down...I have no input on the argument at hand. I just like what I like and I dont really care what anybody else has to say about that....I listen to Kanye, Weezy Baby and Wu-Tang all in the same day :wow:
eek.gif
(oops, I said them all in the same sentence :smh:
smh.gif
)....

anyway nice fits everybody whos been posting~! Lucky's, Kid Robot's, Stash Dunk's, W)Taps x vans, etc etc.. :smokin
smokin.gif
TEAMAMFAM

Quote:
Are you guys joking?!?!

Not only is Lil Wayne the best... but Kanye, who YOU GUYS think is the best has openly admitted that Lil Wayne is the best.

And i quote "I'm the best rapper spittin' right now... discluding Wayne" - 'Ye

The guy is 13 years deep into the rap game... you dont last that long without extreme talent.
ed to like him less because of his fans .

He was real dope when the Carter was out ... Dedication was pretty hot also ... but now that people are OD gassing him ... son doesn't even feel the need to try anymore because his fans will go along with it anyway .

He is NOT the best rapper alive ... Little Wayne is just ENTERTAINING . Yah confusing entertainment with greatness .

Oh yea , lasting in the game means nothing nowadays . Bow Wow been out for damn near 10 years .

And YUP, I'm still the future of the Chi .
Pastelle coming soon .​

^^ Clean fit once again Ty....W)taps, dope....sent you over the designs also.

Cris.

FOR SALE (HIT ME UP FOR PICS, INFO, AND PRICING) CRISUNO@COMCAST.NET
SHANGHAI 1 DUNK SB (8) CINCO DUNK SB (8) GINO 2 DUNK SB (8) GRIPTAPE DUNK (8) EU ADVEN.PACK AM1 (8.5) IN4MATION X DVS HUF RUNNER (8.5)​

Look what you started ecuno.

Raekwon just did a track with Lil Wayne. A Benz and a Chevrolet on the same track :wow:
eek.gif

clean columbia's back there

today to school...............

smells like BACON!
TEAM S O L E M E N T A L I T Y​

TEAM-AF-ONE

Quote:
The guy is 13 years deep into the rap game... you dont last that long without extreme talent.

Shaq O'neal has been in the rap game for about 15 years, I guess that means... he's a horrible rapper. just my thoughts.

Quote:
Comparing rza,gza,rae,etc to kanye is like a benz to a chevrolet.
They try to take me out the game, but I's alive. It's like a old negro spiritual, but I mastered Tobey. With a splash of Monster Kody, shoot faster than Kobe - Jay Z

Back
Top Bottom