WDYWT Aug-Sept 2007.

Eh, im not feeling the multiple camo. Camo is busy in itself, but having different variations of it one hat doesn't appease this pair of eyes.
But the thing is, nothing really matters.
TEAMYANKEES

i won't deny it, the SSUR joint is ugly as sin. and yours is executed better, but biting is still biting
I AIN'T GOT NO CHANGE.

talking about that ssur joint.. that's probably the worst fitted created in new era history :lol:
laugh.gif
Cocaine Cowboys.​

I've never seen the SSUR hat till a month ago and our hat was done back in May. A lot of work went into the SSUR because all the camos were custom. I pretty much turned the pages of the New Era swatch book, saw a few camo's in there and figured since I'm in camos all the time a mash up camo hat would be nice for the Summer.
DonJuan5133-AIM Tyjuan19@yahoo.com-Email

Today was a good day...we had our Little Rock Nine 50th Ceremony at skoo....
SORRY FO ALL DA PICS

what i wore...

back of it...08'z^!^!^!^!

forces...again

*Bonus*
Bill & Hilary...Bill sed that that would probably be the last time he spoke and Hilary listen!

Jesse Jackson

Some of the "9"

These screens were hangin everywhere

TEAMBATMAN
We Fly By Night​

thanks cris

yo cris i might go to sf next month with a few friends, recommend any dope places to go or do?
TEAM-AF-ONE
(FOUNDER)

materialistic - i love my stuffi love my ups

ayo S0LE CANDY, you're a brunette? damn i thought you were white... unless it's just hair dye. haha
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
2 people using this screen name.sole lovely/mjbetch/a filipino​
TEAM MAC​

Double Post *Sorry*
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360​
.::TheRiza27::.​

- Fong$tarr, ya its been too long, last thing she dropped was lovers rock i think, with the neptunes remix joint on it, it was ok they coulda laced her better

too hot today so i changed from the getup with green shades to this

ml pawsox fitted via pegasus
dpmhi x know1edge watch
rocksmith notorious tee
digi camo shorts

2nd color david z gel lyte III
they need to drop more colors of these, stupid comfy

yesterday.....grunges
zv4d5h.jpg

today.....unds some cross training air servals.... weather is still kinda nice in nyc....peace
be5y00
TEAMAMFAMxTEAM STUY (n1ke drawer | proFRESH | quWESTlove | widmarkLESnyc)my money goes to nike .... if that matters...
Wanted: 7 DS mita am95s or atmos am95s

Back
Top Bottom