WDYWT AUGUST 2009- Dear Summer...-DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!!!!

^^freshjayz it's about time i catch you in some sneaks...it's been flips or barefeet all summer!

dalisto dope fits homie, always all JB'd out!
Dope fits y'all!

It's just been super hot in Vegas for like the past month...So I've been in these pretty much everyday...

371325254.jpg

Nice to see the kidd A Powers back...LOL! Oh yeah to the dude, posted up in front of the Gucci store like its the hood corner store I hope you bought somethingfrom there because that is some straight LOSER (Fill in the blank ______ ) Regardless if you just wanted to pose in front of the Gucci store.
smh.gif
I guess you wanted to look cool.
indifferent.gif
Not trying to start anything just hate people posting up in front ofplaces aimlessly.
tired.gif
SORRY.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Conrad4Kicks17

^^freshjayz it's about time i catch you in some sneaks...it's been flips or barefeet all summer!

dalisto dope fits homie, always all JB'd out!
Dope fits y'all!
laugh.gif
I know, right.
It's been real hot here lately.
Sun finally chilled out a bit today.

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

Nice to see the kidd A Powers back...LOL! Oh yeah to the dude, posted up in front of the Gucci store like its the hood corner store I hope you bought something from there because that is some straight LOSER (Fill in the blank ______ ) Regardless if you just wanted to pose in front of the Gucci store.
smh.gif
I guess you wanted to look cool.
indifferent.gif
Not trying to start anything just hate people posting up in front of places aimlessly.
tired.gif
SORRY.
frown.gif
laugh.gif

I NEED INFO on those dunks posted by dreads2you on page 21 that sort of look like patent leather haze dunks. Anything from anybody, thanks.

^Those Dunks were part of the "Destroyers Pack". I think they released sometime last December. There were 3 c/w's I think, black, red, andgreen, all featuring that patent gradient scheme.

Back
Top Bottom