WDYWT AUGUST 2009- Dear Summer...-DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!!!!

Originally Posted by jphonix

so to turn out to be so fat and uggo

2hziole.gif
2hziole.gif
2hziole.gif

2hziole.gif
2hziole.gif
2hziole.gif

2hziole.gif
2hziole.gif
2hziole.gif

371606465.jpg

XkrispyELI gi joe was not to bad i have seen worst, sneakermane those MoonEyes vans are sick i am not a big fan vans but i really like those, nice fitseverybody

Lebron stopped by my place of employment today to do some meet and great stuff and give a little speech.

He seemed pretty laid back and just kind of had fun with the whole thing. I'm 6'6'' myself, so I was kind of comparatively surprise at hissize in person. Mainly because he's a monster on the court and plays like he's 10 feet tall. I didn't get a picture of it, but if anyone'swondering, he was wearing the Fresh Water Air Griffey Max's....I was hoping he would have his new kicks on so I could get a look at them in person.

Only thing I've got right now is this horrible iPhone pic.

2vtw4t3.jpg

no picture of my own gear because I had some meetings in the morning and was just in some silly dress cloths.

@ FR4NCH1S3 and Jordanhead21, the MJ tribute shirts are distributed here by my uncle. If you're from the Philippines as well, I could hook you up forcheap.
smile.gif

late on the weekend stuff...dope fits NT

friday - '01 true blue 3's

212a6c.jpg

5aoyus.jpg

saturday - tai chi lows to the gym...true AM97's out

14kcqx0.jpg

x5nhi1.jpg

sunday - rainy in philly again, kobe IV's

13zq3wp.jpg

Originally Posted by eciaccord

A Powers, please write the proper way rather than using words such as "brah, dah, and mah. No disrespect.

dude, this makes da kidd unique.
its kool, let him do him

Originally Posted by its Labrev

jphonix wrote:
friday (freshwater nike AM95's, footaction plaid shorts, nike sb tee, new era phillies fitted, addict frogman):

That's a Pirates hat,
laugh.gif

oh yeah, LOL... i couldn't possibly care less about the pirates or the phillies (or baseball in general really), the P stands for Proto J tome, my dj name...
laugh.gif

way to partially tuck your shirt in so everyone can see your gucci belt

dope 4s though

Back
Top Bottom