WDYWT AUGUST 2009- Dear Summer...-DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!!!!

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Goliath, Diamond Supply, Levis, and Viotech blazers.

Anyone care to guess where this familiar site is from?
happy.gif
how do you get up there? i wanna get up there!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Originally Posted by darius3668

vick or not its 2009 i cant put on a jersey im a lil too grown for that
eyes.gif

eyes.gif

I hate this line of thinking. Jerseys were and are still popping. Ain't nobody rocking them joints on the daily, but in my opinion you kinda lame if you don't have a jersey in your closet right now... no matter what age you are.

DF!!!
So true Ant. Dudes are quick to diss jerseys, but summer time = jersey time to me imo.

yeah i was gonna say, thats not even an eagles jersey. its not the right color, not the right font, and there isn't an eagle on the sleeves. that lookslike one of those silly %!% ufl jerseys. nice try tho.

YO!

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

I hate this line of thinking. Jerseys were and are still popping. Ain't nobody rocking them joints on the daily, but in my opinion you kinda lame if you don't have a jersey in your closet right now... no matter what age you are.

DF!!!
indifferent.gif
..How is not having a jersey lame..?

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

YO!

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

DF!!!
indifferent.gif
Same thing I was about to say. You may like wearing jerseys but not having one in your closet is lame?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by UFC Kid

YO!

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

DF!!!
indifferent.gif
Same thing I was about to say. You may like wearing jerseys but not having one in your closet is lame?
eyes.gif

I think he's saying what man doesn't watch sports?

And if you watch sports (Football, Basketball, Baseball, Soccer...whatever), you done owned a jersey in your lifetime.
My friend doesn't wear his jerseys outdoors on a regular, but let the Ravens or Lakers come on TV & that jersey is on his back asap. He even has someold swingmans for when he goes to play ball with the fellas.
Hell, I know chicks that own jerseys. So what's wrong with you guys.
laugh.gif

Back to wdywt, Navy Sk8 Hi's for me.

52f16140d5727c52f072bd34ce3d58db7bdbcb54.jpg

Originally Posted by shnookie

Originally Posted by UFC Kid

YO!

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

DF!!!
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

I think he's saying what man doesn't watch sports? And if you watch sports (Football, Basketball, Baseball whatever), you done owned a jersey in your lifetime. My friend doesn't wear his jerseys outdoors on a regular, but let the Ravens or Lakers come on TV & that jersey is on his back asap. He even has some old swingmans for when he goes balling with the fellas.
Hell, I know chicks that own jerseys. So what's wrong with you guys.
laugh.gif

Back to wdywt, Navy Sk8 Hi's for me
Oh I love basketball and football
pimp.gif
...but I just don'twant to waste money on something I'm not going to wear(jerseys aren't my thing
grin.gif
)

The man made a comment about OWNING, not necessarily wearing. If you don't OWN one, so be it. You don't understand.
You have MEN that wear suit & ties to work all week long that wear jerseys when it's time to go to a game, or on weekends when they out playing withtheir sons. I guess you don't go to Fedex to support your local team either?

Originally Posted by shnookie

The man made a comment about OWNING, not necessarily wearing. If you don't OWN one, so be it. You don't understand.
You have MEN that wear suit & ties to work all week long that wear jerseys when it's time to go to a game, or on weekends when they out playing with their sons. I guess you don't go to Fedex to support your local team either?
Why would I buy a jersey if I think it looks bad on me?
indifferent.gif
...I support my teams by wearing a simple team tee shirt that says "Washington ********" or "Washington Wizards"
And how does not having a jersey have anything to do with me not going to Fedex Field to suppoort my team?
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
yall buggin about these jerseys

I wear mine (Eagles) maybe when Im going to Buffalo Wild Wings to support my team/get drunk or maybe when I go to their games.

or maybe around the house..but thats it..

I guess im not cool..
smh.gif

*If you only bought a jersey during those 2 years rappers deemed them to be cool and now you feel like you wasted your money, thats lames. As long asthere's sports, jerseys are always in style.*
LDRS. LDRS. Camos. Adidas Questar. (All Adidas in August Day #17)
2qi436t.jpg

nedydv.jpg

I seriously doubt that Philly will let Vick wear the number 7. 7 was Ron Jaworskis number in the early 80s. Jaws is a Hall Of Famer and Vick is a backup QB atthe moment.

Back
Top Bottom