It's been awhile....

bf12520ed2afa868f291f9546a315f638f273e8.pjpg
714258fec9ac086dfe416458e27f5d265e77bad.pjpg
Good fits errbody
smile.gif

Originally Posted by micmorales

un DSed free 576s

Hey Mic,
How do those NBs fit? Those and 574s to be exact. I've been meaning to buy some online but I have heard that they some run big and some run true to size. I usually wear size 12 in AF1s and Jordans. Once in a while I'll have to wear a size 12.5 like the black/yellow Kobe 1s.

06-07 Puyol long sleeve, RRL denim, Visvim Polke's
To Watch Barcelona on wednesday and do laundry. I see a lot of of people on this board repping Barça. It's good since I have been a fan for a long time.
Today, No picture but wearing same shoes and jeans with Orisue zip-up.

To all those giving away free stuff.. its my birthday on Tuesday ... so feel free to send me some gifts
wink.gif
smile.gif

Jdocs-

Looks like we share the same birthday. Guess half those gifts should come to me.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by rafsjays

HAHA!!...
roll.gif
Dang is this shirt really that sick, anyone else want to post their Homer tee?
laugh.gif

I got one too, well I've had it since before the movie came out. Haven't worn it in a while though.

hah yeah i got mine at universal around the time the movie came out.

saw it and was like
eek.gif
.. had to cop.

QUWESTLOVE, Uniqlo in Soho? How much was retail on Profresh's jacket? and do you happen to know if its good enough for them cold winter days? I beenlooking for a jacket like that Same goes for your jacket too haha

yeap in soho
lol yo you have no idea, those jackets are mad warm.
the tags that come w/ profresh's jacket say "Premium Down" and "Water Resistant"
the one I'm rockin is Triple Five Soul

Back
Top Bottom