**WDYWT December 2007 Edition!**

sneakermane - Get some denim that fits you properly darg! You look like a cowboy right about now ha.

Plus we can't even see what your rocking, them sheez be mad big!

Originally Posted by sneakerholic2058

Originally Posted by younggunna28

Ugliest shoe I have ever worn.
smile.gif
y did u buy them then

Passed on the XV's the first time so its the one Jordan I've never tried on. Took one look at them and thought they were
sick.gif
than I put them on and kinda got attracted to them for some strange reason.It's a love hate thing. I still think they are pretty ugly but hey I thought the same thing about the IX's the first time around! And NO I did not getthem because they are LS, I'll repeat it again, not because they are LS!
smile.gif

Clean pic of those Atmos AM's crisone! I got that "moss" forming in my backyard too lol.
..............Thanks man, the "moss" adds color to the pic, haha.

Cris.

Originally Posted by Tronics

sneakermane - Get some denim that fits you properly darg! You look like a cowboy right about now ha.

DUDE I SUGGEST YOU NEVER POST AGAIN, YOUR ABOUT TO GET FLAMED...
BY NT AS A WHOLE MANG..LOL..UNLESS YOUR JOKING!..SNEAKERMANE DOPE FIT MY DUDE
pimp.gif

leo where and when did u buy that huf fitted. it looks so nice and the old loves look so different with black laces but that's not bad.

also what is the smallest size dooms came in

Originally Posted by InnersoleGlow

Originally Posted by Tronics

DUDE I SUGGEST YOU NEVER POST AGAIN, YOUR ABOUT TO GET FLAMED...
BY NT AS A WHOLE MANG..LOL..UNLESS YOUR JOKING!..SNEAKERMANE DOPE FIT MY DUDE
pimp.gif

calm down.

Originally Posted by AIRADAMM

Nice infras and white/cement 3's back their . . . .!

I'm guessing that you are fed up with all the flaming you get on ISS, that you decide to come over here?

Originally Posted by donjuan513

82crojp.jpg

recycled Alife picture

7x1uq2v.jpg

Weren't you just in North Face, Adidas Boots, and wearing gloves, hat and scarf?
...that snow disappeared that fast?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AirJ24

Originally Posted by AIRADAMM

Nice infras and white/cement 3's back their . . . .!

I'm guessing that you are fed up with all the flaming you get on ISS, that you decide to come over here?
DAMN.
laugh.gif

Ty, you lookin like a young Jazzy Jeff! fresh fit as always fam...I can never catch dude NOT lookin fly.

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

Originally Posted by donjuan513

82crojp.jpg

recycled Alife picture

7x1uq2v.jpg

Weren't you just in North Face, Adidas Boots, and wearing gloves, hat and scarf?
...that snow disappeared that fast?

nerd.gif

Haha, but he did say recycled pic so IDK, he prob was just rocking INSIDE the store

Thanks fellas.

Recycled pic to cut down on time.....it can get busy on Saturdays homeslice.

The shirt is from Sabit Jae. Repssince the shop a nice goodie bag and I made off with that and the vest. Retail is $150.

JAZZZZY! LOL.

Back
Top Bottom