**WDYWT December 2007 Edition!**

laugh.gif
[walken]I had a fever baby!...and the only cure...more lrg!...[walken]
haha, wish that stuff actually looked good on me...i probably would not have sold it all...
embarassed.gif

they doin their thang tho...$$$
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by damn its me

Originally Posted by SortaNew2Retro

Shawno, cool stuff. Really nice thing you did. I'm sure a homeless, starving, Katrina Victim, etc. etc. etc. would have appreciated it more, but still a great gesture nonetheless.

true...that said- i give homeless folks cash nearly everyday...(i live in sf
eyes.gif
)

plus, not to sound cold...but what have any of those folks done for me?

...NT has changed my life...if not even by giving me stuff to do when im bored...and it has been free all along...

it becomes and endless chase to try and heal all the worlds wounds...i bought a gift for some kid who wanted a cd player (one of those grab a ticket buy a gift things at my local coffee shop)...that felt pretty good..but i mean why not kick somethin' down to someone that can appreciate it, and DIDN'T ask for the handout?

admittedly there are more deserving folks indeed...but probably none that could appreciate it more than an NT'er

...i guess it woulda been cool if a homeless starving katrina victim- who happened to be browsing the forums woulda won the kicks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

on that note biglou2n shoes are in the mail my man! Happy Holidays!

i may do another one of these before Christmas, ogt an overwhelming positive response, and Opiin is the man for having the spirit as well! It's all about community!

...plus come on you know a homeless dude wouldnt rock them legit status
laugh.gif

today h&m, stussy, levis xx, plums

wdy81.jpg
Word. It's good to hear you do nice things for people on the daily. Wasn't implying any hate at all with my comment. More people need to dogood deeds. Would make this world a much better place. NT is the best place online, despite the fall off it's had over the years. Still my favorite'community' to visit. Always something new on the daily. Nice Plums also.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I remember that also MyT. Good times back then.

Damn, this weather got real nasty in NYC
tired.gif
looks like it'll beACG's and Foams till it clears up
Today.. Champion x Alife x Levis x Disc Blaze

6obknpu.jpg

89l9njo.jpg

peace

^ nice shadows
smokin.gif

nice day in l.a.
72beogl.jpg

this came in today...with all the beef i wonder who is even going to show up...anyone else from socal going?
6twp7a9.jpg

Shawno...give away? Im first in line!! hope all is well my man

laugh.gif
@ dude with F*ck NT...whats more stupid is spending time to make one
laugh.gif

ISS =
laugh.gif

wifey in 10s, me in madisons

to dinner...with friends...I want gucci puma GV's!!

Laune, Wai and the boys and Caroline send their love!

wifey had to chnge...

i love em

mike e and 6z where you folks live that you doing short sleeves still?

mike how the shadows looking so new?
and 6z what kind of jeans are those?

Back
Top Bottom