**WDYWT December 2007 Edition!**

LEVIS
ACTIVE REVOLT
FUTURA DUNK SB

82dzjhd.jpg

8e1fl2q.jpg

Originally Posted by xeneize10

Mic- Those were the words of a very angry man earlier, I took that pic during the half-time of today's game.

Rijkaard is a good coach but what was he thinking today? Ronaldinho was not having a good game and he left him in for the whole game. And Rijkaard took out Deco and Puyol who were definitely the best players of the games along with Iniesta.

And being a long-time Barcelona fan, I'm used to not winning.
I know my man...Rona is having a bad season in my book...that lil fire they had just isnt there this year..hopefully 2008 will bring chemistry again!

John...wish I was there!! great pics great times!

DDK:
would that be parties in jackson heights?? if so then
smokin.gif

and dope pic Crisone...its always cool to see families coming together for the holidays...i heard phillipino holiday ham is
pimp.gif
eek.gif
...proFRESH im comin thru!!!!

I left the house a normal 18 year old PSU freshman on sunday morning to church. Some lady was in panic because she needed a santa, the older guys at my AFRICANchurch wouldn't wear the suit so she asked me in desperation, so i was like what the heck, its for the kids...santa went on a diet and got a really seriousTan...LOL i had godzilla's on by the way,

Originally Posted by BK Blazers718

DDK:
would that be parties in jackson heights?? if so then
smokin.gif

and dope pic Crisone...its always cool to see families coming together for the holidays...i heard phillipino holiday ham is
pimp.gif
eek.gif
...proFRESH im comin thru!!!!

laugh.gif
thats my pic, not Cris'. But we family....known Cris'wife since grade school. and whats Filipino ham? Lechon?

how much can i get those gold barkley ups for. i know retail is about 110 but since noone has bought them like that i have expected it to go for cheaper as oflate

nice seacrystals^^^ and dope 95s oli!!!!

yesterday to work at the mall: Iowas
6yk3mu8.jpg

today: 02 retro
6xhcgg3.jpg

Happy holidays NT!!!!

my bad AJ4L....i knew the lil boy with the mean mug on the floor looked familiar...lol..i thought all u guys got together and just hung out...but dopenonetheless man... and the word "lechon" sounds familiar...im not sure...is it good?? lol

Back
Top Bottom