**WDYWT Feb Edition 2008**

703FlipFiend wrote:
^Dude gave us every angle of his shoe right there. If you're gonna give us 3 pictures, at least give us the whole fit. I'm just saaaaaaaayin'. Anyway, nice Grapes. I slept on those hard.
WHAT YOU WANT ME TO SHOW YOU MY CROTCH? I WILL IF YOU REALLY WANT TO. I DON'T DO THE WHOLE FIT THING,
BTW, ITS A SNEAKER FORUM, AND I TAKE IT THAT WAY.
indifferent.gif

"IM JUST SAAAAAAYIN"

Hell yeah, I want a picture of your crotch. Please give it to us
indifferent.gif

My man got so butt hurt. Sit down with all those caps. I'm sayin', we know what the Grapes look like. No need for a medial view, a lateral view, andevery other view there is. One picture will suffice. Acting like you're stuntin' with those and the beat FC's in the back. At least show whatshirt you wore. I know this is a sneaker forum, but this THREAD is WHAT DID YOU WEAR, not just what SHOES did you wear. Anywaaaaaaay, like I said, niceGrapes. So don't get your panties in a bunch.

happy.gif

What a way to get started, with a triple post
smh.gif

Welcome to NT........

thanks everyone for the bday love<3 i appericate it.

spec - cute blazers hunny. idk whats up with the paypal thing girl check your account.

Kya - what kind of camera do you use?

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Hell yeah, I want a picture of your crotch. Please give it to us
indifferent.gif

My man got so butt hurt. Sit down with all those caps. I'm sayin', we know what the Grapes look like. No need for a medial view, a lateral view, and every other view there is. One picture will suffice. Acting like you're stuntin' with those and the beat FC's in the back. At least show what shirt you wore. I know this is a sneaker forum, but this THREAD is WHAT DID YOU WEAR, not just what SHOES did you wear. Anywaaaaaaay, like I said, nice Grapes. So don't get your panties in a bunch.

happy.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
drop it buddy....
laugh.gif

Thanks Mike, whats good homie....

Leaders x Stussy x Gap x Drurys

a542556446720a73434dbe7a899bed5acfbead7.jpg
ede35e3a47f37600a3e0493cd7f17fbb40bebdc.jpg

all these ninjas wit shorts are pissin me off!!! lol its cold as HECK in the burgh!!!

but anyways...something simple for school

Mighty Healthy x Express x AM CB 94

probably one of the last times i get to wear these before the midsole on the left shoe gives out. oh well, i'm glad to say i rocked them to death
2hpq4g2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom