WDYWT January 2010 Vol. IT'S A NEW DECADE.. NO PIC QUOTING

yeah, the girls were kinda below par this past week for me too, that's why i haven't posted... well, it wasn't that they were below par, but the photographers didn't take many of the hot girls dancing on the booth with me... anyways, here's a few:

here's the line to get to dance in the booth with me (those two dudes regulate who gets up there and who doesn't), LOL:

abpics_agunn_8%20(25).jpg

aapics_agunn_8%20(31).jpg

abpics-ron86612.jpg

bbpics_agunn_8%20(35).jpg

bbpics_agunn_8%20(24).jpg

bbpix-denise86662.jpg

zzpics_agunn_8%20(11).jpg
zpix-tracie86629.jpg

zpix-jenn86631.jpg

definitely DO NOT love 'em...
tongue.gif

proto you mad extra..you could just get a blog and tell us to go look instead of wasting bandwidth on pasty zoids

modzilla- liquid crack........ how much do those retail.. i seen a blk/grey colorway not to long ago... pretty nice.
mayhem- royals looking nasty... but 400+ for a DS pair... is pushing it...
proto- nice photos, ladies looking nice.... looks like your job has its benfits..
and to CAKE513

i hope that post made your day......i see what was done there... and id like to shake your hand for it..
but considering the fact that you can easily scroll down and pay no attention to it, your useless e-opinion was not needed.. dude is here for the same reason you are..
unless his post is ruining your day, then keep it moving bruh. log off his______.

thank you.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by CAKE513

proto you mad extra..you could just get a blog and tell us to go look instead of wasting bandwidth on pasty zoids

the point he is making is this is a "WDYWT" post. showing us a half dozen photos of club pics and club chicks really defeats the purpose of this forum. If anyone cares what he does in his personal life than a blog is the direction he should take.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by s0ldOut

the point he is making is this is a "WDYWT" post. showing us a half dozen photos of club pics and club chicks really defeats the purpose of this forum. If anyone cares what he does in his personal life than a blog is the direction he should take.
tired.gif
this post is respected simply because it actually has an explanation.. rather then a demand...dude didnt have to come as rude as he did.... people take this too serious...

Ice Cream: Rocking jelly bean.. took a while to find this tee... most def. one of the best.
IC fitted.
levi.
vans.

simple today, no mikes or nikes.. =(

P.S. if you havent got this yet... download it.... dude is
pimp.gif

been stuck on repeat all day.

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
Two Tombz wrote:

Originally Posted by s0ldOut

tired.gif
this post is respected simply because it actually has an explanation.. rather then a demand...dude didnt have to come as rude as he did.... people take this too serious...

if you read my post, it clearly says he could get a blog.i never demanded anything.there was nothing rude about it fam.stop trying to interpret emotions via the interweb b/c there was no demand made.merely a suggestion 

^ no diss was in action cake... but you could have just PM'ed him... instead of busting him out.. when there are many that do the same thing..
but end it there... you want to speak on it inbox me... lets get back to the thread. =)

sickchasedsam- nice LV back there... dope colorway... looks like they will never mess up.. hows the quality?
battleground- sick as always nice rotation a couple of pages back.
chris- always killing the AM game... im surprised your selling your stashes... =( why man...?

well anyway they are 500 shipped if anyone wants them and they are on chris's blog..... pretty nice price if you asked me... in good shape aswell.
somebody cop those..
happy.gif

yeah, i prolly should start a blog... but it's funny, cats ask for more pix of the girls in here, even a mod did, but then you got cats who don't wanna see it...

4320236471_824ba82eb8_o.jpg

been snowed in all weekend.
smh.gif

wore some old beater DC boots to dig my self out, clean the whip off, and go get it in at the gym...

iphone pix:

4321021978_5d1a57bc4f_o.jpg

4320288517_80bb7995d5_o.jpg

4321022370_b0b8280e09_o.jpg

haven't worn those dusty old things in years... didn't even bother dusting them off...

that might be the first time i've ever posted a WDYWT without some nikes on...
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom