WDYWT January 2010 Vol. IT'S A NEW DECADE.. NO PIC QUOTING

Originally Posted by T11Time

Hold on, how did you get sig priviledges takin away
nerd.gif
Basically I had censored profanity in my sig so I thought it was ok. It wasn't. I got suspended for a month and my sig taken awayfor 6 months.
That was in October.

two tombz DOn`t even bother man, unless you only got 1 pair of SJ`s from 01.. i got a pair of 01 Vnds and a DS pair.. these just feels soocheap.. snug around the toe box.. patent leather cut was horrible.

REASON i got it is to beat the hell out of these jams and i got it for retail
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Two Tombz

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Haven't post in a minute....oh well...

New Balance x Solebox 1500s...

Luv this shoe.
happy.gif

wonder if anyone's gonna point out that this dude posted more pix of each piece of the fit than i do...

no hate tho, i don't see anything wrong with posting up the jacket you wore and the shirt underneath, it's all part of the outfit...

Look at you stop bickering.... your a grown %$# man... quit whining... every time you post its ether excuses, or un-necessary opinions.WHO cares what people think of you, Just give props and keep it moving man... If not hit the log out button...

*Waits for dj protoj's 4 paragraph response*

Originally Posted by igi888

today...
Damn the weird thing is, when I first saw Chaos V's, my first reaction was
alien.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

...and now I want a pair.
ohwell.gif

edit: i pic quoted sorry :[

Cool stuff everyone
pimp.gif
..But I don't know why people keep saying thefirst retro of Space Jams are from '01
eyes.gif
..They were released Decemberof 2000
ohwell.gif

1/21/10...one of my personal favorites today
smile.gif

Originally Posted by PN23

Cool stuff everyone
pimp.gif
..But I don't know why people keep saying the first retro of Space Jams are from '01
eyes.gif
..They were released December of 2000
ohwell.gif

1/21/10...one of my personal favorites today
smile.gif

actually the space jams released to the public in 2001. the Concords were released in 00'... trust me i have both...
maybe your right... i guess 01' got associated with sneaker... i think all the lows came out that year thats why..
nice eggplants BTW.

actually the space jams released to the public in 2001. the Concords were released in 00'... trust me i have both...
maybe your right... i guess 01' got associated with sneaker... i think all the lows came out that year thats why..
nice eggplants BTW.
The release date was Dec 13, 2000..so I guess that's '00
wink.gif

And thanks for the comment
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

XkrispyELI: nice cents. rocked mine over the weekend. mad comfortable.

word. the 1/2 cents are very comfortable, i really hope they release them in other colorways.

lomaboy02 -- last 2 fits were real dope.
work again. very rainy day in the bay. (recycled)
2en0u29.jpg

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Haven't post in a minute....oh well...

New Balance x Solebox 1500s...

Luv this shoe.
happy.gif

wonder if anyone's gonna point out that this dude posted more pix of each piece of the fit than i do...

no hate tho, i don't see anything wrong with posting up the jacket you wore and the shirt underneath, it's all part of the outfit...

Look at you stop bickering.... your a grown %$# man... quit whining... every time you post its ether excuses, or un-necessary opinions.WHO cares what people think of you, Just give props and keep it moving man... If not hit the log out button...

*Waits for dj protoj's 4 paragraph response*

that joke is getting old.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom