WDYWT January 2010 Vol. IT'S A NEW DECADE.. NO PIC QUOTING

378258765.jpg
378258778.jpg

5VERSE5 i see wht you did their lol nice (diamond) 1s and i just got those 6s for the lady she loves them,sneakermane whts goodbro, nice fits nt

Originally Posted by princess

Originally Posted by 5VERSE5

today:
hare 1s

and yesterday: pink 6s

You're a teacher? Ugh, I wish I had a sneakerhead teacher... I'd pass that class with flying colors!
laugh.gif
Exactly. But I would have got in trouble sooner or later for trying to talk about shoes too much
laugh.gif

And is that a wedding ring 5VERSE5? Nice

tommycap06- you a damn lie... you know you cant forget those babies....
pimp.gif

price is KINDA getting down... i saw a pair for 500 the other day..... i want a pair but damn.... i cant do over 300 for shoes... unless they are grails. *olyVI's.

today:
hare 1s

You're a teacher? Ugh, I wish I had a sneakerhead teacher... I'd pass that class with flying colors!
laugh.gif

yea im a teacher and i love talking jordans with my students....most of the girls just like the different colorways, but the guys talk more about the historyof the shoes...i did a seminar last year on the socio economics of the jordan brand and my students loved it!

Originally Posted by RKO2004

today:
hare 1s

laugh.gif
Exactly. But I would have got in trouble sooner or later for trying to talk about shoes too much
laugh.gif

And is that a wedding ring 5VERSE5? Nice

happy.gif
yup happily married since july 17, 09 tomarmourjr

marrying a sneakerhead has MANY advantages
wink.gif

today:
hare 1s

laugh.gif

yea im a teacher and i love talking jordans with my students....most of the girls just like the different colorways, but the guys talk more about the history of the shoes...i did a seminar last year on the socio economics of the jordan brand and my students loved it!

Damn, they're lucky kids man. I wish my teacher would do stuff like that. Any of my teachers!

YO!

I'm interested to see what you wore with those. I think they're dope. She thinks that's not really pink; thus, thinking they're ugly.
grin.gif

i did a seminar last year on the socio economics of the jordan brand and my students loved it!

That actually sounds interesting.

I've always wondered what you taught. My guess was elementary. My sister; teaches 3rd and wears sneakers all the time. My brother; teaches 9th grade Alg. Iand Geometry... dresses like Mr. Feeney.

DF!!!

AirAnt23 wrote:

YO!

I'm interested to see what you wore with those. I think they're dope. She thinks that's not really pink; thus, thinking they're ugly.
grin.gif

i did a seminar last year on the socio economics of the jordan brand and my students loved it!

I've always wondered what you taught. My guess was elementary. My sister; teaches 3rd and wears sneakers all the time. My brother; teaches 9th grade Alg. I and Geometry... dresses like Mr. Feeney.

DF!!!

i wore all black with my 6s, because I wanted them to stand out
wink.gif

during the summer i plan on wearing some camo shorts and a tee shirt...matching is sooo overrated. lol
we have dress down Fridays...where we are allowed to wear jeans and kicks...this week was midterms, so ive been rocking all my new jays

teaching 11th grade is cool...it has ALOT of perks, but there are downsides.

AirAnt23 wrote:

YO!

grin.gif

I've always wondered what you taught. My guess was elementary. My sister; teaches 3rd and wears sneakers all the time. My brother; teaches 9th grade Alg. I and Geometry... dresses like Mr. Feeney.

DF!!!

i wore all black with my 6s, because I wanted them to stand out
wink.gif

during the summer i plan on wearing some camo shorts and a tee shirt...matching is sooo overrated. lol
we have dress down Fridays...where we are allowed to wear jeans and kicks...this week was midterms, so ive been rocking all my new jays

teaching 11th grade is cool...it has ALOT of perks, but there are downsides.
Nice to see another teacher on the board. I teach 9th grade so I know exactly what you are talking about. We maintain a professional environmentat my school which means I have to wear a shirt, slacks and dress shoes, everyday with the exception of a few friday's.

2001 air trainer III b (og c/w)
6db25114536eccfecb6bfb3bcb694c6c9cf3094.jpg

Picked up earlier this week and instantly on my feet. took 5 years to find in my size, let alone in this condition. non stop smiling all day. I love when shoescan do that for you
laugh.gif

Yea its cool to see sneakerhead teachers.
I just found out the other day that my positions coach for football is a huge jordan fan and it was kinda exciting.

Back
Top Bottom