WDYWT January 2010 Vol. IT'S A NEW DECADE.. NO PIC QUOTING

^ your right....both glasses get me mixed up... still cant get ether. lol.. so it doesnt matter to me anyway...

A.A jacket
Diamond X rouge status
levi 501
Blazer "lordless warrior"

11sm52s.jpg

ugly day in GA today, jus some stealth 8s; my beaters

381647799.jpg
381647800.jpg

381647797.jpg
381647804.jpg

me and the lady unding our 6s, The Game is wow all i can say about those,memphhissfinest nice 13's back their and 3's, idol nice bro as always, crisone those bw stashes get me every time,sneakermane if u can just do it lol one of the only Lebrons that i am feeling, nice fits everybody
[h1] [/h1]

Originally Posted by dreads2you

me and the lady unding our 6s, The Game is wow all i can say about those,memphhissfinest nice 13's back their and 3's, idol nice bro as always, crisone those bw stashes get me every time,sneakermane if u can just do it lol one of the only Lebrons that i am feeling, nice fits everybody
[h1] 
[/h1]
You guys are cute.. Thought about getting my girl those coral 6's for Valentines Day.. Then I realized they're GS.. Haha.. She's a women's 12!
I could wear them, but I'm not much for pink...

Originally Posted by Two Tombz

Nice 14s
is it me or all of the 14s that people have NDS, lol its funny but i have yet to see a busted down pair of retros...
these things are TOO easy to keep clean//

what type of jeans are those man... ive been looking for a pair of blue jeans... all i have is 511's though
frown.gif
thanx man. yeah, i got the original carolina blue/white colorway of those too, bought when they released in '97 or whenever it was... they're still pretty clean too... i just don't wear 'em much.

the jeans are skinny 511's... LOL... copped 'em from urban outfitters... i have to go up a size in the waist tho cuz they're nuthuggers, but i like the way they look... they're not too baggy at the bottom so i don't have to tailor them, but they're not too skinny either. i buy 'em extra long so they stack nice.

thanx for the compliments on the fit NT. perhaps for the first time evar i didn't get a single bit of hate on a fit on both NT and ISS... LMAO!!!

ralph lauren pink pony breast cancer polo, obey jacket, planet earth hoody, levis 511 skinny cords, new era phillies fitted, g-shock, unkle dunkle sb's (beaters, i got a DS pair on ice):

4298221459_853412aa0d_o.jpg

4298221635_8894c7a384_o.jpg

4298967678_d2be6ee69f_o.jpg

4298222343_03a763d626_o.jpg

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

ralph lauren pink pony breast cancer polo, obey jacket, planet earth hoody, levis 511 skinny cords, new era phillies fitted, g-shock, unkle dunkle sb's (beaters, i got a DS pair on ice):

Honestly not hating.. But do you ever go without a fitted??
You seem to have a pretty hip hair cut.

Back
Top Bottom