WDYWT JORDAN EDITION VOL. 5 "NEW NT. SAME RULES APPLY."

doozy122 doozy122 C'mon Man! When are you gonna start posting pics?

Makes no sense to post saying "no pics" when this thread is meant to showcase your shoes. You're just free posting bruh. :smh:

Last edited:
he's been trolling here and other threads but he's bad at it
The first couple times was sort of comical, now it's just... :smh:

doozy122 doozy122 If you don't have what you post, it's all good. No man, or woman, will judge you in here. But if you do, lets see some pics of your collection/heat :pimp:

For example, today's wear without having to wear a medical boot.

iv9u9s.jpg

Last edited:
@Doozy122 C'mon Man! When are you gonna start posting pics?

Makes no sense to post saying "no pics" when this thread is meant to showcase your shoes. You're just free posting bruh.
mean.gif
Your point has been noted. Next time, I will make sure that I have a pic to share when I contribute to this thread. 
happy.gif

@Babyjs23, nice 2000 retro concords! Looks just like my pair. (And yes, I do have them! lol)

Last edited:
Haven't been in the JB section / Showcase section in a minute.. stopping by to say hi and nice Jays everyone :pimp:

^^^^^I wasn't able to get the Titanium pair since my connect at that time was out of town
tired.gif
 but she did get me two pairs of finales, I need to wear these more often since I still have a DS pair

Not the greatest at taking on feet pics but here is what I wore today to work. New Loves

crazy to think this package was ONLY $200. if they were to release in todays age what do you think the price of pack would be ?

Hat hasnt been cleaned since Made In America lol need to clean that ASAP damn didn't realize it was that dusty

Last edited:
^ :nthat:

Hopefully the NT hats go up for sale again so I can grab one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom