WDYWT JULY 2009- summer madness-DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!!!!

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

l0l but I honestly believe its because you live in Australia you can "get away with it"....
ohwell.gif

Yeah, that's about right as well....
happy.gif

Last night, Mint 95s (samples).
34j7uhk.jpg

Hundreds (my fav shirt from them). Digicamos. Tech Challenge Hybrid samples (Should be about really soon).
j0gz1c.jpg

iyea7q.jpg

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

PackersGotMe wrote:

l0l but I honestly believe its because you live in Australia you can "get away with it"....
ohwell.gif
Yeah, that's about right as well....
happy.gif

- Australia? That explains everything. You get a full pass. Carry on.

never wear themThank homie.

s_dubl- I through out the hang tags already but I'm pretty sure its tiffany blue.

it looks like tiff blue, when nike finds a color they like, they run with it, those mint 95s, some rt1s, now those techs.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

gasp.: info on the fitting on those footscapes; got ZERO help in the Retro forum; as usual. Thanks boss!!
Cris: couldn't wait to un'ds 'em could 'ya? LOL!

well im usually a 10.5 in most shoes(am1, am90, etc.) i got these in a 10.5 and they fit a bit snug. i dont think they fit snug enough to size up though.

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

gasp.: info on the fitting on those footscapes; got ZERO help in the Retro forum; as usual. Thanks boss!!
Cris: couldn't wait to un'ds 'em could 'ya? LOL!

..............Chris, I hear if you have a wide foot, to go a 1/2 size up, so if anything, I'm going with an 8.5, I want the Black/Blue pair.

..............Haha, yeah, yo, we're comin down to Socal in the beginning of August, I think 7/31-8/2, I'll hit you up when/if we do.

Cris.

Back
Top Bottom