WDYWT JULY 2009- summer madness-DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!!!!

this week
21m6de8.jpg

sdponb.jpg

vr3igy.jpg

23wv9yt.jpg

oh i'm not upset, even if you did mean i was ugly (butch %%*@* usually are, LOL), i was just stating that it doesn't matter to me much, i only carewhat girls think of me.

didn't post in here to get my looks judged, but go 'head if you want, whatever... just putting my outfits on blast, i like putting clothes with shoes,and that's what this thread is about.

Originally Posted by crisone

Andrew, everytime I see those I regret sellin my pair.............
Shame on you Cris! You should have known better than to let go of those.
laugh.gif

I'll let ya know if I come across a pair in your size.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Originally Posted by jphonix

LOL... oooooook. well, my girl thinks i'm hot, and i had a few hot chicks sweatin' me last night... so, not really concerned with what dudes think of me.

que?

no one said you were ugly
laugh.gif

they just said you look like a girl.
Forreal.
laugh.gif
I hate when people get all offensive like that.
I didn't call you ugly, I just said you look like a masculine female. No need to get all upset.

Like that's not a dis.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Damn son, In this pic you kinda look like a butch lesbian.
laugh.gif
But Cardigan=
pimp.gif
, Yeezys=
pimp.gif
, and
chick on your arm=
pimp.gif
. That's all you need right there.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

oh, nice shoes i guess. and me today and the 7th. been rocking all week. stiff shoe initially, runs true to size. insole is crappy one laces are crap. tootles

~Lefty

oh i'm not upset, even if you did mean i was ugly (butch %%*@* usually are, LOL), i was just stating that it doesn't matter to me much, i only care what girls think of me.

didn't post in here to get my looks judged, but go 'head if you want, whatever... just putting my outfits on blast, i like putting clothes with shoes, and that's what this thread is about.
I'm a girl and think you look like a butch girl.
Do you care now?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FreshJayz

oh i'm not upset, even if you did mean i was ugly (butch %%*@* usually are, LOL), i was just stating that it doesn't matter to me much, i only care what girls think of me.

didn't post in here to get my looks judged, but go 'head if you want, whatever... just putting my outfits on blast, i like putting clothes with shoes, and that's what this thread is about.
I'm a girl and think you look like a butch girl.
Do you care now?
roll.gif
depends...

pix or S T F U!

6411_107991881466_652661466_2612289_1472536_n.jpg
6411_107991471466_652661466_2612287_108537_n.jpg

shouldnt have changed the laces...either make ur shirt smaller or bigger cardigan

its cool tho...no hate...nice fit none the less.

^That pic has the potential of being captioned and used over and over on NT.

Wow, he really went out of his way to match every single color on those Yeezy's.

^^I could care less about the fit, his chick is nice. Props to you sir.

Nice fits everyone else.

EDIT: Upon seeing that picture again, he actually matched the G-Shock with the Yeezys.
laugh.gif

mad i passed on the air max 1's when i had a chance to get them for 92 on ndc w/ free shipping.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

6411_107991881466_652661466_2612289_1472536_n.jpg
6411_107991471466_652661466_2612287_108537_n.jpg

shouldnt have changed the laces...either make ur shirt smaller or bigger cardigan

its cool tho...no hate...nice fit none the less.

see, i prefer the white laces... breaks it up a bit, and matches the midsole, otherwise it's too much tan imo... and they're glow in the dark laces,which you couldn't find in tan if you wanted to anyways...

as far as the cardigan and the shirt, the cardigan just looks like that b/c i'm lifting up my arm around my girl. i like the layered look, and prefer theshorter look on the cardigan, especially when it's open, i hate when they look all long and droopy.

but thanx!

Back
Top Bottom