WDYWT JULY 2009- summer madness-DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!!!!

XIII lows
pimp.gif
I remember having them in the 7th grade.

^^^^^^^ see dalitso always fresh and proper.

did the undfted's to Sea World with the little one and the babys mama. (yeah, not together but were good)

nice xiii low's back there, hopefully something i'll have one day...
dunksrnice- i think you sold me on those green metallic's. Will be picked up along with the purple's (September?)
wallyhopp- the recent un-DS? still looking pretty clean man. Nice.

Wore these yesterday and today to see a friend off to school. Loving this shoe, Peace.

AirAnt23 wrote:
YO!
Originally Posted by Team Ack Right

babys mama. (yeah, not together but were good)

You don't still be blocking, do you?
nerd.gif

DF!!!

what you mean be blocking? hitting it or hating on newcomers!

Ill be more specfic......Not hitting it anymore (still can but dont want too) and for anyone new, hey as long as they dont hit my kid or and treat them right,im cool with it!

Dont get me wrong, that communication didnt happen over night, but word to the wise "TIME HEELS ALL WOUNDS"

I had a different fit on but I felt like there was something wrong with it. It was too matchy for me. But anyway.. UnDS'd Red Bobbito's to go to SoHo(again), 42nd, and then Brooklyn for a barbeque.

YO! Just asked... I see a lot of young women no longer with their child's father but still "in a relationship" with him. Dudes be unfair to theirbaby's moms. DF!!!

I wore the HUF 90s on the 3rd to shop with the family. I wore the Homegrowns on the 4th to shop with the family. Stayed home all day today because I'mbroke, so I have nothing to post for the 5th.
29wpu8k.jpg

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Just asked... I see a lot of young women no longer with their child's father but still "in a relationship" with him. Dudes be unfair to their baby's moms. DF!!!

oh i got you now! nah were cool but in no way in a relationship. We like hanging out and doing stuff with my son. I see you thou.
Shes still close to my family though, she even is the godmother to my niece.

but our thing ended a long time ago, but we make it work friend-wise only

Back
Top Bottom