WDYWT June 2009 Vol. Summer is upon us DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

great fits everyone

PLEASE dont start a Jordan vs Kobe argument in here , because i will roast anyone trying to say Kobe is better , or that itseven debatable
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

- name the last shooting guard to avg over 30ppg AND over 50% from the field
- name the last shooting guard turned PG (end of the 88-89 season) who recorded 10 triple doubles in 11 games . not only didJordan record 10 in 11 games , but he recorded seven straight when first moved to the position
- name the last shooting guard who won defensive player of the year
- name the last player who got over 200 steals and 100 blocks in a season (Jordan did it twice)

i can go on and on and on and on ... and the argument that it was easier to score backthen as compared to now is laughable . did you know that the flagrant foul was created because of how the Pistons used to play defense against Michael ?

kobe is great no doubt and i have grown up watching him but MJ was just the best ever. Although I think Kobe is the closest to him. Word to Harold Minor

^^^ o %#++ you know them eric matt mike! those are my peeps! i didnt even go i was at the movies hangover is so funny!

if it wasnt for MJ there wouldnt be no kobe!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! You talking about Mike as in "MYK?" with the locks? I know that dude. DF!!!

lol yeah bouncer at alley cats! have you seen his mustang
pimp.gif

Out out see the HANGOER with the wife

Last Night at crazy $%$ 42nd street its like a circus over therenowadays with those clubs open didnt attend but people were out there until 5am it was light outside lol

seen my man curly pimpin this morning on the way to work lol

Day before yesterday- yes we get crazy to some dom kennedy innyc

Originally Posted by Prez T

year great fits everyone

PLEASE dont start a Jordan vs Kobe argument in here , because i will roast anyone trying to say Kobe is better , or that its even debatable
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

- name the last shooting guard to avg over 30ppg AND over 50% from the field
- name the last shooting guard turned PG (end of the 88-89 season) who recorded 10 triple doubles in 11 games . not only did Jordan record 10 in 11 games , but he recorded seven straight when first moved to the position
- name the last shooting guard who won defensive player of the
- name the last player who got over 200 steals and 100 blocks in a season (Jordan did it twice)

i can go on and on and on and on ... and the argument that it was easier to score back then as compared to now is laughable . did you know that the flagrant foul was created because of how the Pistons used to play defense against Michael ?
Never knew that. Guess you learn something every day.

Dope fits everyone.

Originally Posted by Poogibucker

Originally Posted by A POWERS

ya boi don't mess wit dem adidas knock offs.
indifferent.gif
u do realize that the authentic jerseys that the players wear on-court are made by adidas

no knowledge
roll.gif
Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Originally Posted by ProperLive

have you seen his mustang
pimp.gif

Naw. I didn't think he had a whip.
laugh.gif

DF!!!

laugh.gif
he always ridin that damn fixie hahaha i was on the bus i ride the 7 i live on the west side lol he was down on la salle with his bike gettin on the bus
laugh.gif
this crackhead was messin with his bike he was like saty away man stay away man! i was with my boys we was rollin! he cool doe!

Back
Top Bottom