WDYWT June 2009 Vol. Summer is upon us DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

Er, you just put those on to post here, they're ds, not sure that's classed as "wearing today".

nice stuff NT
prop nice VI's
jacob supreme trainers
dalitso as always
ryfull KAWS am 90's lookin good in that pic

Originally Posted by KUPRELLI

That last pic looks like a scene straight outta "The Wire"
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Nice fit CharmCity.

Originally Posted by ElSuaveChino

clean look with those yeezys....fresh

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

pimp.gif
CharmCity - Really like the
"View Of Baltimore" Pic.

Originally Posted by HAMMERCHARGE

clean fit charm...

Originally Posted by s dubl

My dude Charm chillin with Dj. Quick
laugh.gif

dope fits homie....J. Kidd Flights
smokin.gif

AirAnt23 -

thanks all!!
pimp.gif

Nike Auto Force 180 NYC edt (Holiday 09' release). Your not seeing things, its a vulcanized sole on the Barkely's.
17g4cp.jpg

2jfgg87.jpg

T11Time nice turbulences' and ty those are crazy, been looking for that perfect pair in the knicks c/w

Need a PSP - - check the sig

Adidas week- why does Adidas skate feel more comfortable than Nike SB?
366629533.jpg

OH MY GOD..Hov.

If you don't mind me asking, how much are those Auto Forces going to retail for?

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Nike Auto Force 180 NYC edt (Holiday 09' release). Your not seeing things, its a vulcanized sole on the Barkely's.
- Very wack. The whole shoe's been demoted. Like putting 15 inch rims on a Hummer.

^^^^i think the spot i got em still may have some lmk what sz and i can stop by and see if they have some left

I was so dead set on hating those 180's with the vulcanized sole until I saw an actual pic of them just now. Those are absolutely sick. I think I'drather they just did a real 180 in that colorway but I might have to scoop those up.

Thanks fellas, they're pretty comfy as well. I don't have an exact price on them but my guess is that they'll be $around $90-$115ish.

VIIheavenFor some reason I thought of you when I first saw the orange and blue.

truniversal When I first saw the pictures I was in the same mindset as you because I've been an a AF180 fan from day one. When I saw themin person the made a lot more sense. The vulcanized sole meshes well with the dumbed down upper.

Came from getting blood work done.

Showing luv for the home state team.
tongue.gif

Shout out to Gus for the shirt
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by donjuan513

17g4cp.jpg

2jfgg87.jpg

^^^ WOW DREAMS DO COME TRUE !!!!!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom