WDYWT June 2009 Vol. Summer is upon us DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

after changing my shirt 3x for the day...
Major Threat x New Era
Ransom
AJ 8
2ut44nk.jpg

10qmcdf.jpg

wattup NT!

today to chill with my godson and homegirl in hoboken, nj
gap x uniqlo x urbn outfitters x puma

from now..... strictly Kobes for me. My goal, to collect every kobe shoe that has ever came out. Good thing im like over 50%

yesterday to watch the greatest player of all time... and yes, i grew up watching Jordan play.
roll.gif

damn chitwon4eva..kinda rough sig u got there...
anywho todays fit goes out to those who envy the black mamba
laugh.gif

wore this to go to the local mall to pay some bills and came up on this tee..which pretty much explains the signature slogan of LA's basketball team (sorryclippers)
nice fits everyone!
pimp.gif

today to go shopping. me and my 6 year old. im rocking the pippens and my little one the concords.
fnslud.jpg

i dont normally post in here but i do lurk and all i gotta say to a powers is that you say you were to busy to post a pic of your fit but you had time to setout all your hypebeast gear and snap a photo? hey i guess that floats your boat

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]that doesn't look like kobe on that shirt ..it more looks like Karl Malone [/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]that doesn't look like kobe on that shirt ..it more looks like Karl Malonex Derek Fisher[/color]
laugh.gif
fixed
laugh.gif

Yesterday.
Hundreds T
Stussy Shorts
Purple Avengers
wspmci.jpg

2rz6lp0.jpg

Today.
H&M Button Up
Nudie Jeans
Air Toki TZ
2samd51.jpg

29lcjz8.jpg

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by bdis1986

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]that doesn't look like kobe on that shirt ..it more looks like Karl Malonex Derek Fisher[/color]
laugh.gif
fixed
laugh.gif
roll.gif
....I was gonna say that too hahaha...it don't looklike kobe at all...

Back
Top Bottom