WDYWT June 2009 Vol. Summer is upon us DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

YO! *Deep breath*

jacobmontana: Those are ill. Info?
casekicks: What'd you wear with those So Cal's?
truniversal: You's a pic quoting mother #%$@ er
eyes.gif
, but those Escapes are nice.
Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

I FEEL LIKE THIS MONTH HAS BEEN PIC QUOTING MANIA!!! SMH
smh.gif

smh.gif

Mr Fongstarr: Heellllllll naw. I'm too scaryfor that.
Originally Posted by FreshJayz

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

^Thought you were a girl?

And?

pimp.gif

devil.gif

BURRIEDinNIKES: Realness; you seemlike a pretty cool jig.
A POWERS: Now, you swagger jackin'.
grin.gif

Dub Car Show. TGI Fridays. AMC Theatres - The Hangover.

1zw0olw.jpg

2bbs04.jpg

Me and my Yeezy's. Thought I was doing something until my homeboy tapped me on the shoulder and told me to look down in line to the car show.
smh.gif
grin.gif

jg15xy.jpg

2lc01ht.jpg

pimp.gif
2009 Champs, baby.

DF!!!

wow! sensitive meter is off the charts! show me where this:

2laqb2d.jpg

is making fun of you. explain to me exactly how i'm teasing you or putting down your sexuality.

dude said he thought you were a girl - you remarked that you were - it was then clear that you were a woman that likes other women - i posted the pimp gifwhich basically expresses that i am a very strong advocate for girl-on-girl "relations" (about 30 gigs worth on my hd)

you thought i was making fun of you and got defensive. then i posted the rosie salty face to be silly. at no time did i poke fun at your gayness. it's nobig deal to me. maybe you should learn to be more secure in your sexuality instead of walking around like you have some pink chip on your shoulder.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

wow! sensitive meter is off the charts! show me where this:

2laqb2d.jpg

is making fun of you. explain to me exactly how i'm teasing you or putting down your sexuality.

dude said he thought you were a girl - you remarked that you were - it was then clear that you were a woman that likes other women - i posted the pimp gif which basically expresses that i am a very strong advocate for girl-on-girl "relations" (about 30 gigs worth on my hd)

you thought i was making fun of you and got defensive. then i posted the rosie salty face to be silly. at no time did i poke fun at your gayness. it's no big deal to me. maybe you should learn to be more secure in your sexuality instead of walking around like you have some pink chip on your shoulder.
Lol. I am secure.
Don't sit here and act like you posting a pic of Rosie (probably the most hated on lesbian in the history) was innocent.
And I'm not upset..

EDIT:
And.. "Show me where" .. I ever mentioned your name in regards to being salty or rude.

i seriously did not know that rosie was one of the most hated lesbians and that referencing her is a major offense to gay women. i am not savvy when it comesto gay culture. maybe i shouldn't have let my subscription to the butch times expire (jk). my mistake again if post #2429 was not at all directedtowards me. it was not my intention to impugn your name or tease your sexuality. i cannot recall even one instance, since i been on nt, where a female has beenmade fun of strictly because of her sexual preference. they might have made fun of assstretchmarks and such....but not for being gay. i apologize if itappeared i was personally attacking you. i will try and be more cautious in the future.

YO! Lil' one got the bow legged stance.
pimp.gif

It was outrageous as all hell. I'll have to see it again before I final verdict, that's how I am with all comedies. The chic loved it though.

DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom