( ( ( WDYWT-OCTOBER-2007 ) ) )

yo Destination Kicks :lol:
laugh.gif

Shales today. No pics.
<a href="http://p087.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm12.showMessage?topicID=31114.topic" style="text-decoration: none;"><font style="color:tongue:urple;" size="4"></font></a><br/>HYE? Presents: Dunk Stuffing Guide | Threadless |KarmaLoop
TEAM FAM

Monday
1z65s9t.jpg

Tuesday
b832ib.jpg

Humpday
mafg9x.jpg

FS: DS Supreme Dunk Lows White Sz 12
WANTED: UNDFTD AF1, Stash AF1, Stussy Court Force. Sz 8.5-9.5

WORST AIRBALL EVER. FUNNY STUFF

Air jordans for life how do you take pics like that...kinda camera? ...help a brotha out i wanna get into photography :frown:
frown.gif
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt is the only reason why i got hired at McDonald's. I'm Lovin It."

I use a Nikon D40. That type of photo is called a HDR. I basically took 3 different shots at different exposures and blended them together and adjusted the shadowing and highlights.
by the way, make sure to read my sig...

ebay Auctions [Price Reduction] - Stussy Vans, Kashima AM97, Mad Hectic Court Force, Angus SB, Hundreds Paisley Hoody​

For Sale - Sz 9 [Air Jordan DMP 6, Nubuck 12, P-Rod 1 & Bape]​

For Sale - Sz 8 [Tinker JRods, Tiffany Dunk SB, Hunter Dunk SB, Military 4, Green Bean 5, Delta Forces, AF1 Matrix]​

Quote:
I did notice him say "around my way." I also noticed him say "traveling from nyc to see that show." I'm guessing from his relax pics that he is from NYC. If you can't spot 4000 hardcore shirts in 4 minutes in NYC, you need to get your vision checked.

I think you're confusing Relax dude for spaceman. Relax is in NY Space in S.C.

DDK you go to Lehman??? me too... i cant wait to get out of that school.Their Nursing program sucks...

good looks Si3xers55...shout 2 my boy BLACK on the picture!!! 2 deh world we say!!!!!
Sneakerplay [iNk] jerzyboy13...TEAM BEM-BAY!

alotta dope fits on the last few pages!

Love both those tees Rafsjays!

Ooo, and a general your welcome :lol:
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamAMFamLooking to buy:
Nike Maharishi Terminator Sz 10.5-11

been too lazy to post individual pics this week so heres a week group shot

you guys know wat they are...
Im just tryin to do the opposite of left as long as theres the opposite of death, but test and i just might bring the opposite of life until theres no one the opposite​
Check the ebay[/center]

I would just like to know where can i get these shorts at or can anyone hook me up with an pair, I would appreciate it
1z65s9t.jpg

jerzy23,

iHad To Slap That As My Wallpaper...Tell BLACK iSaid "Tight @#%$!"

NICE POSTS EVERYONE!
pimp.gif

Sneakerplay [iNk] YanYan954...TEAM BEM-BAY!

Back
Top Bottom