( ( ( WDYWT-OCTOBER-2007 ) ) )

to classes:

teal tee. x levi stf. x airmax95.
october17shirtzvm6.png
october17shoozvb0.png
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

how i miss the simple colorways of af1s... not all this 25th anniv crap nike puts out now.

2002 GR AF1

187MEGADETH187

^co-sign
"My pimp game proper, my inf' aim proper
So run and I will hit you like Jeremiah Trotter
Yessuh! Call me, young Carter
My leather so soft and I be stunt'n like my dada
Ya dig?"

10.17.07 UN-DS OG Powder X's
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Film class today
DSC1166.jpg

Bonus: picture i took while i was in NY over the summer. Finally had time to develop the film and enlarge them
DSC1154.jpg

envasian - you always have sick fits man.
Dunks r nice - Very nice!
The past couple days.
fcpmqu.jpg

m0gb9.jpg

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

boholkicks...those are one of my favorite looking Id's and i usually hate all id's hahah
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

Dead Stokc they are straight fit made by all-son and copped em at urban outfitters.
bigdanes14

just got back from watching 'we own the night'...kinda disapointing, i expected so much more. if more ppl died the movie woulda been better. now i gotta wait for american gangster.

Quote:
what is a good website for a nice northface w/ a hood? I had training A my job and it was raining and all i had were like plain hoodies, a camo jacket, nothing professional looking.

DrJays has a Northface Denali w/ a hood for like $147. I hear nothing but great reviews on the denali. Do a quick search on google to get 10% off too

Movado are the most useless watches when it comes to function, its a clean slick design but hard as hell to actually know the exact time...
WANTED SIZES 10-10.5
Wieger!!!

Back
Top Bottom