WDYWT October 2009 Fall Has Started (NO PIC QUOTING)!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by 0704202134

If it were me...Id be pumping my cash into my line I was trying to launch instead of flaunting bills and blowing 80$ + on a bbc T....no hate....Im just
sayin...

Plenty to go around
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

^LOL at dudes flashing their cash.

It was a joke all my boys took pics like that after a drop off and iadded it..
Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

nice kicks NT!

.....didn't know this was the pickup post as well...
smh.gif

[unforgivable voice] I went into WDWT and posted my mother f.. ing pickups now tell me thats not unforgivable N [unforgivable voice]

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

Originally Posted by 0704202134

If it were me...Id be pumping my cash into my line I was trying to launch instead of flaunting bills and blowing 80$ + on a bbc T....no hate....Im just
sayin...

Plenty to go around
pimp.gif

Touché

YO! Little man got the ill profile. His disposition is chilly cold (no Pedo, of course)

And you and Cris had me intrigued enough to ask my girl what the men at her hospital wear to work. Apparently, they all wear Shox or those weird $200 shoes(I'm sure you know which ones I'm talking about). I don't think I could bring myself to wear those Posites to a hospital gig.
laugh.gif

DF!!!

Dope fits y'all, tons of heat keep it up!
16's for me today

and people talkin' about NC put me in the mood...Dope beats, Dope rhymes, what more could y'all want?!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Little man got the ill profile. His disposition is chilly cold (no Pedo, of course)

And you and Cris had me intrigued enough to ask my girl what the men at her hospital wear to work. Apparently, they all wear Shox or those weird $200 shoes (I'm sure you know which ones I'm talking about). I don't think I could bring myself to wear those Posites to a hospital gig.
laugh.gif

DF!!!

..............I think I know what shoes you're talkin about, at my Hospital, I see them wear some shoes with some weird kind of Heel on it, for absorption. I try to wear something comfy, unless I know where I'll be in my office most of the day, I'm wearing Huarache Runners for today, pics later.

Cris.

T21D, My peeps hate the Yankees but YOUR SON IS SOOOOO ADORABLE!

SkavBrandon, NICE, NICE, NICE Fit.
If you had one less pic, you would have gotten the Shnookie K "Oh Yeah, That Brother Is Fly" Award.
tongue.gif

The other day, Broke out the Sharkleys to chill with my big BF Piff.
fbc16b40da72775ef4949d256bab39776c93f2a1.jpg
60d16941d9737059fb723920bbb42100c7fe9bf2.jpg
44f36ef34c70df65733c7ff35221fb34ab90642f.jpg

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

BAN PATENT LEATHER!!
- Word! Heads used to get disssed for rocking ANYTHING with Patent Leather. Now its the move. Along with singers replacing DJs on rap songs,Sneakers and Patent Leather are one of the worse combos of all time.

YO! shnookie - dope Sharkleys; Oh YoU MaD - Nice Yeezy pic.
Originally Posted by Conrad4Kicks17

Dope beats, Dope rhymes, what more could y'all want?!

Shout it out!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by So Uptempo

manifest makes some dope tees

pimp.gif

Follow the sig. Check the site... if you got another pic, we could use it in our gallery section.
nerd.gif

DF!!!

theLwerd- thank you sir those are just some of my favorites... I'll never do a full collection post...

chetti mon- yeahman I always have a bag on deck, and the seasoning is sooo good on popcorn...

UltraFlatBlack-nice as always nice premes...

shnookie- lol thank you...

Oh YoU MaD- you make me wanna get another pair of greys cause mine look bad now after looking at yours.

haven't been in here in years
why can't you quote pics? Thats a stupid rule

anyways UNDS these today

Back
Top Bottom