WDYWT October 2009 Fall Has Started (NO PIC QUOTING)!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by NK47

^^ I dont see whats wrong wit PROTO's fit...please explain?

Sick fits NT
pimp.gif

STHEBEST1984 - grey/black 1's look great with the logo blacked out
nerd.gif
thanx yo, but honestly, everyone's got different opinions, and cats are always trying to pick stuff apart and hate on here it seems... i don't take it to heart, people having their own styles is better than a bunch of clones imo (even tho a lot of people on here tend to act like everyone's supposed to dress a certain way, and would rather see clones than individuality)...

@ sthebest1984:

that does make those 1's look better... guess the sharpie won't last? kinda wanna do mine now...

It cause you talk and explain TOO MUCH. You dont need to break it down for us like simpletons. Plus that pouty
mug of yours. You remind me of that Lesbian that used to post with her Yeezys and girl all the time ................ Wait wait wait ..........
Wait ........... You guys even explain everything the same and boast the same . Hmmmm

hey guys just wanted to ask if anyone's experiencing cracking with their 09 True Blues? im too afraid to wear them cause i keep thinking they're goingto crack. is the paint on the 09s durable?
ohwell.gif

^ yo at first i thought you was Dante Culpepper lol....nice hares though..and very nice scantron blazers a few pages back

nice Hares and Foams....i wish it was: A.) Hot, B.) Humid, or C.) i could wear shorts....try 45 and overcast...FTL

also, ive worn my CDP blk/cement 3s at least 10-15 times and have zero cracking and just a little creasing

I'm in Orlando and it was 93 today, humidity here is horrible,
Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

nice Hares and Foams....i wish it was: A.) Hot, B.) Humid, or C.) i could wear shorts....try 45 and overcast...FTL

also, ive worn my CDP blk/cement 3s at least 10-15 times and have zero cracking and just a little creasing

Sorry for the crap cell phone pic. Wore these for school. More testing. PSATs today. First time wearing them.

327076063.jpg

felt like wearing another pair of 4s today and this guy tried to buy these right of my feet lol anyway nice fits everybody

Back
Top Bottom