WDYWT.

Nah, who cares. It's their own clothing, they should wear whatever, however they want.
I'd be fronting saying that it doesn't make me cringe but it's whatever, my whole day ain't ruined or anything.

Reactions: fx2
One of my favorite pairs.
Holding together surprisingly well for 05

20180703_131334.jpg

Exactly how I feel . Just makes me cringe
I mean, yeah I totally agree with you too. But let them do them.
Sais told me that a while back, "If they hating, you doing doing it right" (keep in mind these was the days when you'd get laughed at, as a legit heterosexual male, to be wearing purple and pink, and now its socially acceptable no matter what orientation).
I don't like how it is now but don't let it get to your head and do you.
We can't change the world famb, we gotta change ourselves first.
I know this a message board and we entitled to our own opinions but it straight up kills me when I see a female with sandals flossing her toes out looking funky asf ju'heard.
I'm just like you :lol:

I tend to see ex-crackhrads and ex-homeless people wear Nike monarchs. Guess if you a Nike head it’s better than wearing some Payless shoes.

I’m waiting for the “baby mama” shoe trend to be a thing.

LOL... what is the "baby moma" shoe trend?

I throw these on when it's super hot, next best thing to no socks.

Attachments

• 15306831713882089084428.jpg
    15306831713882089084428.jpg
    266.9 KB · Views: 27
I mean, yeah I totally agree with you too. But let them do them.
Sais told me that a while back, "If they hating, you doing doing it right" (keep in mind these was the days when you'd get laughed at, as a legit heterosexual male, to be wearing purple and pink, and now its socially acceptable no matter what orientation).
I don't like how it is now but don't let it get to your head and do you.
We can't change the world famb, we gotta change ourselves first.
I know this a message board and we entitled to our own opinions but it straight up kills me when I see a female with sandals flossing her toes out looking funky asf ju'heard.
I'm just like you :lol:

I hear you loud and clear.. I started noticing a bunch when kylie jenner first wore the turtle doves wearing them with Carmelo high Nike socks :rofl:

What’s the difference between this thread and the monthly WDYWT threads?

Back
Top Bottom