We Are Not Alone in the Universe

WOW this quickly turned into a "please pm me g14" forum QUICK... sound like a bunch of sheep!

forum started out as an educated discussion and now sounds like lost souls trying to find a messiah! (no disrespect to any individual on here, but 90% of all posts seem to beg dude for insight which to me seems like an act of desperation towards a sense of knowledge/direction in thought)

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

WOW this quickly turned into a "please pm me g14" forum QUICK... sound like a bunch of sheep!

forum started out as an educated discussion and now sounds like lost souls trying to find a messiah! (no disrespect to any individual on here, but 90% of all posts seem to beg dude for insight which to me seems like an act of desperation towards a sense of knowledge/direction in thought)
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

relax this is NT.  stop being so damn uptight.

Spoiler [+]
pm please
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

relax this is NT.  stop being so damn uptight.

Spoiler [+]
pm please
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

NO...NO....NOOOOO  MESSIAH,  INFORMATION IS FREE TO THE UNIVERSE

BUT I WAKE UP  THIS MORNING TO A LOT OF PM REQUEST

SOME SEEN GENUINE & OTHERS SEEM .....

laugh.gif
@ PERSON WHO SAID " ITS A TRAP" ....YEAH IMA SEND MY EliTe BUDDIES TO SNATCH SOULS
roll.gif

laugh.gif

NO...NO....NOOOOO  MESSIAH,  INFORMATION IS FREE TO THE UNIVERSE

BUT I WAKE UP  THIS MORNING TO A LOT OF PM REQUEST

SOME SEEN GENUINE & OTHERS SEEM .....

laugh.gif
@ PERSON WHO SAID " ITS A TRAP" ....YEAH IMA SEND MY EliTe BUDDIES TO SNATCH SOULS
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom